“Nice to vist”
Review of Mandalay Place

Mandalay Place
Ranked #162 of 462 things to do in Las Vegas
Reviewed March 1, 2013

Love to walk through here and see the shops. The restaurants are always busy. There are lots of people to see too. All types --- and I do mean ALL types.

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"pace"
"souvenirs"

Reviewed February 7, 2013

The dancers from "Thunder Down Under" were there. Need I say more? Wonderful pubs and shops. Very friendly people.

1  Thank Anita P
Reviewed January 7, 2013

My daughters and I visited her alot this last time we stayed at Mandalay Bay. My teen daughter bout a pair of socks at the sock shop there. We also went to LUSH which has organic hand made soaps, lotions and bath salts. It smelled great in there and we walked out with different soaps.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

We love this mall which is conveniently located indoors joining Mandalay Bay and Luxor. It has great restaurants like Ri Ra Irish pub, Burger Bar, RM Seafood, and Slice of Vegas Pizza. We enjoyed taking a pizza back to our room at the Mandalay Bay. We also enjoyed the cool bath and body store Lush, clothing store Vegas Royalty, and more. My son loved the candy store Lick and was in there several times during our week's vacation. They also have a Starbucks and yogurt shop. It is a great mall for anyone even late at night as I think it is open until midnight if not later.

1  Thank vegasdreamer0406