“Great show and entertainment”
Review of Absinthe

Ranked #31 of 184 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed December 8, 2014

Interactive show and will make you laugh. We loved it. If you don't like offensive language don't go.It is a small venue under a tent at Ceasers but very well done. If you have a choice of just one show, see this one. Better then Zumanity

Write a ReviewReviews (4,278)
All reviews
in 61 reviews
"an open mind"
in 48 reviews

Reviewed December 7, 2014

This is disgusting! Junior High humor. Truly the worst show I have ever seen. I am not a prude but this makes you gag! The tent smells as if the actors urinate in it to get the authentic putrid caberret smell. I walked out.

2  Thank venice123-TRIP
Reviewed December 7, 2014 via mobile

BEST SHOW EVER. If you don't like this show, I don't think we can be friends. I still laugh out loud every time I think of the show. My face hurt from laughing so much, my eyes couldn't stop tearing from the unbelievable jokes! Amazing acts in between outrageous raunchy banter between the hosts. Do not come here with children or sensitive people. Every race gets joked about and its outright hilarious. The setting is very intimate and creates a wonderful allure.

Reviewed December 6, 2014 via mobile

We were stuck in Las Vegas an extra night (yes, stuck, our flight was cancelled), so we bought tickets for Absinthe at the last minute & absolutely loved it!!! It's the perfect mix of comedy, dancing and singing. My only complaint is the show wasn't long enough...I would've loved an extra half hour of the "Gazillionaire" & "Penny," they are just too funny!!!!

See more reviews
Reviewed December 6, 2014 via mobile

This show was extremely entertaining, but not for all crowds. Keep in mind that the humor is a bit risqué and is for the adult crowd that is not easily offended. The performers were incredible as were the stunts. The theatre is small and intimate so every seat is a good seat. We had one of the tables in the back thanks to reviews here and it was the best decision we made as we had more room and it was just the 2 of us around a small table. You are able to see the seats that have tables in the seating chart when purchasing your tickets. The seats that are closer up are extremely close to each other, like on top of each other. All in all it was a great show and we would see it again.

Been to Absinthe? Share your experiences!