“Never laughed so much”

40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Never laughed so much”
Reviewed March 19, 2014

Brilliant show, artists were amazing! The guy introducing is so cheesy its brilliant and his crazy assistant WOW. OTT in everything! My stomach hurt as I laughed so much. Don't go if you are in any way PC as they do swear a lot and talk about private bits of the body. Some of the comments I did think slightly shocking, but funny. would recommend it as a show to see in Vegas as long as you are not easily shocked and don't mind a bit of heckling.

“Fantastic!”
Reviewed March 18, 2014

This show was totally amazing. The comedy was great but totally raunchy, crude and full of foul language so don't go if any of that is going to offend you. We got VIP seats in the back which were perfect and also came with a free small bottle of champagne. The acrobats and feats of strength were so utterly amazing. Tip: If you buy on Ticketmaster and get the tickets not at the box office you will need to go to the box office to pick up your drink tickets. There's a secret entrance for the VIP seats- very cool. Also the drink of the night was a Washington Apple and totally delish! I loved this show- I laughed so hard! We would see this show over and over again!

London, United Kingdom
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Okay, but I have seen better...”
Reviewed March 18, 2014

I was part of a group of 10 friends that went to see Absinthe last week. Two of the group had seen this show last year and raved about it, so we were keen to go. It is essentially an acrobat-cabaret show.

Parts of the show were enjoyable but it felt like the same acrobatics were being performed but with different people in each segment. I am quite open-minded and don't take offence easily, but I did find some parts of the show unnecessary (the two girl acrobats that felt they had to kiss each other at the end of each performance seemed a little contrived). And the language from the MC and his assistant was particularly foul in places.

I felt like Absinthe was trying to be like La Soiree (which I have seen in London and is a thousand times better and more enjoyable). Tickets for this show were not cheap either - $86. I personally would rather have paid a little more and gone to see another of the Cirque shows.

3 Thank Shoppinginheels
Glasgow, United Kingdom
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Not for the prudish!!!”
Reviewed March 18, 2014

We have been to see this show twice and loved it.
The acrobats are superb, comedy crude but oh so funny.
No kids allowed.
A Vegas "must see".

Visited February 2014
Louisville, Kentucky
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Amazing and Risqué”
Reviewed March 17, 2014 via mobile

There's not a bad seat in the house, but next time I go, I'd opt for the one of the tables in the back. The venue is so small that you feel like part of the show, for a few in front, you are part of the show. Every performance was amazing or hilarious and in the case of Penny, both. This performance was one of my favorite things that we did in Vegas. The acts were all different from each other and very well executed. The people in the show are the best. I will see this again and would recommend it to anyone (who doesn't mind some/a lot of cursing in the name of entertainment) to see.

Visited March 2014

Been to Absinthe? Share your experiences!