“Non-stop laughter”

15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Non-stop laughter”
Reviewed December 5, 2012

We saw the show in late November upon the recommendation of the concierge at our hotel. We are so glad we saw it. It was hysterically funny & the acts were amazing. The theater is very intimate and small which is nice but my only complaint is that the seating is way too tight & I'm very small but my thighs kept touching those of my seat mates. We sat in the 4th row which was great. Because the theater is so small, I doubt there are any bad seats. As others have noted, the humor is not for the easily offended; they offend pretty much everyone but it's so funny! I would definitely recommend this show to others and would see it again myself. The roller skating act was amazing and I kept thinking that one false move would land both performers right in the audience and they could cause some serious injury. I had never seen an act such as the roller skaters and I was blown away by it. Do yourself a favor & go see the show. The ticket prices are reasonable, especially when compared to the Cirque du Soleil ticket prices.

Visited November 2012

New Roads, Louisiana, United States
“Not for the faint of heart!!!”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

This show was wonderful! It was funny and spine-tingling. It's definitely for 18 and older crowd due to the language and subject matter, but you will surely be satisfied!

Visited December 2012
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Best show in Vegas”
Reviewed December 4, 2012 via mobile

If you want an absolute roll around laughing show with some amazing acrobats and you can handle some profanities and some dirty talk you will love this show. Forget cirque de soleil, this act has some amazing performers and some great comedy. If its still on while in Vegas make sure you see it. The theatre is nice and small so even if you are in the back row you won't feel miles away. We got our tickets through tixs4u and were in 5 th row. Mind you if you are in the first two rows be prepared to be picked on.

Hyde Park, NY
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Not for the easily offended, but sooo funny!”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

This was NOT a show I would have taken my parents to, but our daughter knew we could handle it so got tickets. What a hoot!! Comedy was definitely "blue", but acts were really something, Cirque style on a tiny stage in the middle of the audience, wow! No real nudity, but close enough for the guys to enjoy, and the ballet part had us howling with laughter - even after the show the three of us were laughing just talking about it. The only complaint was the seats - folding wooden chairs (the show takes place in a tent outside of Caesar's) too small and too close together for any kind of comfort. Other than that, however, I would definitely recommend this show to anyone who wants to laugh, gasp a bit at some of the stunts, and can take some rather crude but hilarious humor.

Visited November 2012
BOSTON, MA
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Loved it”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

Nice small venue and seems that every seat would be good. We sat front row VIP and got super nervous with some of the acrobatics. I can't believe how close they come...we had to lean back in our seats for some. I'd probably sit a few rows back next time. Loved the raw vaudville style humor. They serve giant shots of absinthe and we left there super buzzed ;) The acrobatics were great as well as the price.

Visited August 2012

Been to Absinthe? Share your experiences!