“FUN!”
Review of Flightlinez at Fremont - CLOSED

Flightlinez at Fremont
More attraction details
Owner description: Take in the panoramic view of Downtown Las Vegas from the top of a 60 foot platform! Fly above casinos and gamblers under the world famous viva vision screen on Fremont Street.Fly at speeds up to 30mphOpen daily at 12pmWeight restrictions: 60-250lbsNo loose articlesNo cameras allowed while in flight
Reviewed September 9, 2013

This was actually a few minutes of tranquility in the chaos of Vegas! Pre buy your ticket early in the day, so when you go back at night, you can go to the very front of the long line!!

3  Thank jinjrl

Reviewed September 3, 2013

this is a MUST DO. there is nothing like ziplining down freemont, the wait can be long, but its cheap, the staff are so fantastic and friendly, and the view from above is just amazing.

2  Thank Cherry C
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We went to Freemont last week just to do the zipline, but when we got there we noticed that there WAS no zipline. It is taken down. We found some fliers stating that it is closed until later this year, with no date of re-opening specified. Obviously I cannot review the normal experience so I am giving a neutral review.

2  Thank SWarnock
Brina M, Public Relations Manager at Flightlinez at Fremont, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2013

We apologize for any confusion. We were asked to remove our zipline on July 1 of this year to make way for the Fremont Street Experience to build their own attraction. We have no information on their project or expected opening date.

You can visit our bigger location in Nevada, just outside of Las Vegas in Boulder City. Flightlinez Bootleg Canyon. 4 zipline runs covering over 1.5 miles of the Mojave Desert at speeds up to 60mph. flightlinezbootleg.com

Reviewed August 2, 2013

With a fear of heights, just heading up the stairs made me feel my stomach flip. The staff were very comforting and entertaining. They helped me make that step off the edge, as I was beginning my descent down Fremont Street (backwards for the most part hahaha). The experience was amazing and I would do it again on my next trip out to the City of Sin. Thank you Flightlinez.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

I had never ziplined before and this was the way to start my love of this. To go down the line under the lights of Fremont was great.