“You have GOT to do this!”
Review of Flightlinez at Fremont - CLOSED

Flightlinez at Fremont
More attraction details
Owner description: Take in the panoramic view of Downtown Las Vegas from the top of a 60 foot platform! Fly above casinos and gamblers under the world famous viva vision screen on Fremont Street.Fly at speeds up to 30mphOpen daily at 12pmWeight restrictions: 60-250lbsNo loose articlesNo cameras allowed while in flight
Reviewed July 10, 2013

We went downtown in the afternoon and got the happy hour rate. We didn't have to wait, we went straight up, got hooked up and ZOOOM!!! It was one of the most coolest things I've done in my life!

There are newer reviews for Flightlinez at Fremont

Reviewed July 9, 2013

We did this attraction and it was a blast. Piece of advice is go early and make a reservation time to do the zipline. At your appointed time. walk in and receive your armband and then proceed upstairs. Walk right past everyone in line and take your ride. No waiting!!

Do this ride at night.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

9 of us traveled to Vegas and this was one thing that 7 of us wanted to do! (It's hard to find something that almost everyone agrees on!) We went shortly after they opened, NO line.....and it's cheaper before 6 PM! The service was GREAT! They do weigh you before you buy your tickets....at least they don't announce your weight LOL. Ziplining was the most AMAZING experience!!! It was scary when you get to the platform....but extremely FUN! The landing is a little rough.....but as long as you're prepared for it you're fine. They take your picture while you're ziplining, pictures are cheaper if you buy more than 1...they take your picture afterwards too. I highly recommend it....we had a BLAST!!!! :)

1  Thank Kimberley S
Reviewed July 3, 2013

As far as Zip lines go this is a good "starter" zip line. The location is makes it special. My wife is a afraid of heights but wanted to try a zip line and this one was a short trip (800 ft). She was quite happy. For advanced daredevils this might seem lame.

A bigger zip line is being built while we were there.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

I remember seeing this on the most recent Real World Las Vegas, and also saw a friend post pictures about it, so zip lining down freemont street was a MUST on my list of things to do while in Vegas.

Finding the place was a little difficult. They are doing construction on a new zip-line experience and building the world's largest slot machine with it, so on the right side there is a small storefront with a large line behind it. The wait in line was about 40 minutes to sign your waiver and get your wristband. Then you wait in line again to go on the zipline. We were told that the wait after midnight is a lot shorter. So we hopped out of line, got something to eat, and came back. The line to sign the waivers and pay was significantly shorter, but once we took the elevator to the top of the roof, the wait was another 20 minutes. Still, significantly shorter than during the day I'm sure. It's also cheaper during the day.

However, after waiting in line you went in groups of 4 (they don't split up your group) to get strapped up and get to the line to go flying. When you're on the platform they hook you up to the platform itself so you don't fall. And there's a net in front of it just in case. They hook you up to the zipline at the top, tell you to sit down, cut your safety cord, then push you off.

I'm not into roller coasters, scared of heights, and not much of a thrill seeker AT ALL! At first I had a mini freak out and screamed, but then I was screaming out of excitement. it was soooo much fun!!

This is very inexpensive and worth the wait!!! You HAVE to do this if you're in Vegas!!!!

Side note: If you are carrying something with you; purse, shopping bags, cameras, etc. They will give you a tote bag and hook it to you.

1  Thank BellaBriBito