“Awesome!”
Review of Flightlinez at Fremont - CLOSED

Flightlinez at Fremont
More attraction details
Owner description: Take in the panoramic view of Downtown Las Vegas from the top of a 60 foot platform! Fly above casinos and gamblers under the world famous viva vision screen on Fremont Street.Fly at speeds up to 30mphOpen daily at 12pmWeight restrictions: 60-250lbsNo loose articlesNo cameras allowed while in flight
Reviewed February 10, 2013

This was a lot of fun and very affordable (we made sure we went before 6:00 p.m.). We also bought the great picture the photographer took to remember our experience!

Reviewed February 9, 2013

For a very reasonable price, my brother and I signed on for this excellent adventure. I don't think we've had so much fun together since we used to rope swing in the fifties! It was so much fun to soar over the crowd while my husband and his wife took photos.
There was a bit of a line-up, but we spent the time getting pumped up remembering our long-ago adventures and anticipating what was to come. The staff members were fun but professional, and seemed to be very concerned that we were comfortable about what was to come. I'd recommend this to anyone with a sense of adventure.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

Had a blast doing my first zip line! The staff was friendly, the experience was exciting definitely one of the highlights of my visit.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

OMG, GAVE MY SON THE BIRTHDAY ADVENTURE OF A LIFE TIME! I took my son to Las Vegas for his birthday .. and Just like my friends can't understand why I take my son to Atlantic City, many can't figure what kids can do in Vegas. I think most adults loose the ability to think like a child after a certain age. So far I haven't had that type of memory loss and know that Vegas has activities for kids and tweens and adults and the Flightlines is a family fun activity with a sense of adventure. (please note the weight restrictions on their website, which kept me from participating =) I vow to loose 25lbd so my son and I can go together next time) but I loved watching him go down and he loved the mini adventure to start of his birthday weekend last year. During the day is cool flight, but watching the lights at night as you go down is even better. Funners! She and he won!

1  Thank oh2good
Reviewed February 1, 2013

I have been zip lining in Maui, and this was not even close. It was however worth the price. If this is your first experience you will not be disappointed. Goes fast, and is kind of short.

Still had fun with the entire group we were with.

1  Thank bazraj