“Amazing, so tasty”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: This is new in downtown they already have 120 Yelp reviews
Reviewed December 20, 2013

I've been to this restaurant 3 times in the past year, and is one of my must go to places when in the downtown area of Vegas. The food is excellent, you can't go wrong ordering anything there. Some of it is very spicy (heat) so keep that in mind. Alway order an appetizer, those are some of their best dishes.

Reviewed December 11, 2013

Excellent service with great tasting food. My wife and I frequent several excellent Thai restaurants in San Francisco and Northern California and Le Thai ranks up there with them. Our waiter thought we were new to Thai food and he politely explained to us that some people might find certain dishes too spicy. My wife and I said bring it on!! We ordered the Thai spicey wings, three color curry and spicey eggplant. All the food was excellent and flavored just right. When we come back to Las Vegas we will definitely eat here again.

Reviewed December 5, 2013

While out in Las Vegas for a 1/2 marathon I met up with some local friends who highly recommended Le Thai.

Le Thai isn't in a touristy section- it's located in Fremont making it more of a locals place, which I love. It is also very small. Despite it's distance from the strip and small size the food is absolutely outstanding!

Portions are large and the spice is actually Thai Spicy so be careful with what you order. Everything at the table was excellent- definitely give it a try but the Pad Thai noodles were a stand out for me. The venue has a pretty cool vibe, and the surrounding bars are great for pre-dinner drinks.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

Great service and great food. Very nice change of pace from your typical casino related restaurants. Only fault was a mix-up on the 'heat' of one of our orders, but it was still excellent. If you are staying downtown, wander down Fremont and give it a try.

1  Thank Russell J
Reviewed December 1, 2013

The service is really, really bipolar. It takes forever to get your food, but then once you get it they are all over you to finish so they can get you out and flip the table. Yeah, the food is decent, but there's better choices in LV. FYI, only a few tables indoors, the rest are outdoors.

Been to Le Thai? Share your experiences!