“Will return”

La Quinta Inn Las Vegas Nellis
Ranked #70 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
  • Korean first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

beautiful room - gorgeous! My 70# lab was welcomed too w/ no addtl fees. Stark contrast to every other hotel in this awful city. Finally, customer svc was awesome. In a panic i couldnt find my ID. Thought I was gonna lose it imagining being turned away. Staff worked with me until i found it.

• Stayed August 2013
Pankaj P, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn Las Vegas Nellis, responded to this review, August 26, 2013
Thanks for staying with us and for the 5 Star review. I am glad we were able to assist you in finding your ID.

If your ever in Las Vegas be sure to check us out, we would love to have you and your Lab back with us.

Pahrump, Nevada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2013

I stayed at this hotel last year for an extended period of time because of the property's location to my project. They gave me a great rate and treated me like I was family.

Last week, I didn't feel up to driving all the way to my home so I called this hotel and they took great care of me. This hotel staff makes me feel so safe and I am so comfortable staying here that I felt like I was at home and almost stayed another night just because of the peace and quiet I felt... but reality bites and I drove home anyway! Thanks to the front desk staff for making my stays so special!

Room Tip: Room 204 is the best but I stayed in 227 so I could keep an eye on my vehicle in the parking lot. E...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Mary

We are very pleased that you have taken the time to post a review about our property, and we welcome the wonderful feedback that you have given. I monitor every response that it posted and it pleases me and gives my staff a big boost to know that we have succeeded in continuing to earn your business!

Again, thank you so much for your kind words and we look forward to continue serving you!

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

I stay at this motel 10 times a month and have never had a bad experience. The rooms are supremely clean. The beds are one of the most comfortable I've ever slept in. Breakfast is pretty darn good too.it is located well away from the strip in a pretty bad neighborhood. I've never had any security issues whatsoever.

• Stayed March 2013
Pankaj P, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn Las Vegas Nellis, responded to this review, August 15, 2013
Dear Traveler

Thanks for staying with us and for the 5 Star review. Knowing that you will return is our greatest compliment! We look forward to your next visit...
Hampton, Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013

The front desk clerks were very friendly. Pet friendly with a bigger than continental breakfast, our room was very clean, spacious, with a fridge and microwave. The indoor pool and hot tub were nice and very clean as well. Bed was very comfortable.The way the parking lot is set up provides the best security that could be gained for the area.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Dear Traveler

We are very pleased that you have taken the time to post a review about our property, and we welcome the wonderful feedback that you have given. We truly appreciate your comments.

We hope to see you at the hotel in the near future.

Santa Maria, California, USA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

Located away from the strip which was perfect for us. It was a quiet location even though Wal Mart is right next door and there were several semi trucks in the parking lot. The room was just fine for our needs - double queen beds that were clean and comfortable with plenty of pillows. The room had a great flat screen TV with excellent reception on the few channels we watched; primarily ESPN and Fox News. (We have stayed in places with incredibly lousy reception) The desk had a multi-plug outlet which included two USB ports for electronics. A very nice touch! We had no issues with the wifi. It was easy to connect and it worked well in our room.

Breakfast was included and very much appreciated. The breakfast room was a little on the small side and there was usually a wait for the single waffle maker.

The indoor pool was open 24 hours which was nice although we didn't use it after regular hours.

Overall, we had a very pleasant stay and would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Pankaj P, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn Las Vegas Nellis, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Dear Traveller

We appreciate all of your wonderful comments and your fabulous review. I'm happy to hear you had a fabulous experience and we hope to have the luxury of serving you again soon.

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

If you're looking for something off the strip that is clean, friendly and worth your money.. Then this is your place! The rooms look just like they do on the Internet. It is very clean and in a safe area! We will definelty stay there again!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Comfort Inn & Suites Las Vegas
#122 of 264 in Las Vegas
Holiday Inn Express Las Vegas Nellis
BEST WESTERN PLUS North Las Vegas Inn & Suites
BEST WESTERN PLUS North Las Vega...
#4 of 10 in North Las Vegas
Hampton Inn Las Vegas/North Speedway
Hampton Inn Las Vegas/North Spee...
#2 of 10 in North Las Vegas
SpringHill Suites Las Vegas North Speedway
SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Nort...
#3 of 10 in North Las Vegas
La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas RedRock/Summerlin

Been to La Quinta Inn Las Vegas Nellis? Share your experiences!