“Extended stay while waiting for closing on short sale”

La Quinta Inn Las Vegas Nellis
Ranked #62 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed November 8, 2011

My wife and I stayed at the N. Nellis Blvd. La Quinta for 16 days while waiting for our house to close in North Las Vegas. We chose this hotel due to location and it was pet friendly. The manager, Rosalie, made us feel welcome from the moment we checked in. Her warm personality was very refreshing. The entire staff were cheerful which was a reflection of their manager. We would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Umaandlilah B
HIG110, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn Las Vegas Nellis, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2011

Dear Travelers,

We're so glad that our awesome manager Rosalie, and her entire team, made you feel welcome and at home while you waited for your new home. We hope all went well with the move and that you'll recommend us to your friends and family when they come to visit. Enjoy your new home!

Reviewed November 5, 2011

I made phone reservations & was given a price. I was also told that all La Quinta's were dog friendly & they were. This one had a dog rest area out the back door with cleanup bags and a waste can....very nice!!! The thing that I saw was wrong was that people don't clean up after their dogs!!! THAT IS WHY HOTELS WANT TO CHARGE MORE FOR BRINGING DOGS "CLEAN UP AFTER YOUR DOGS''!!! The staff was very helpful, always there & frIendly. When we were ready to check out thay came to the room & checked the room for any damage that may have been done by our dog, so we would not get a supprise damage charge on our credit card. Also, they signed our bill stating there was no damage . Breakfast was very good with a nice variety of breakfast foods. A very enjoyable stay!!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family

Dear Traveler,

We're delighted that you and your pet stayed with us and enjoyed yourselves. We also appreciate your message to others who travel with their pets. We'd love to see you and your furry friend the next time you're in Vegas!

Reviewed October 25, 2011

First I arrived at least an hour before check in time. I have arrived with a cat, we are both tired and hot and really needed a room. The young ladies at the desk called housekeeping to see if they could find me a pet room. They did, first floor. Beautiful room.

So if you have pets, they are wonderful and understanding. Tired and need a room, this is your place. Not only that, I was moving here, after the first day I found an apartment, and now I needed to get stuff for it. The young lady told me there was a super Walmart store just next door. Any questions I had, I simply went to the front desk, told them my problem and they had either the answer to my problem or knew where I should go to find it.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
HIG110, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn Las Vegas Nellis, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2011

Dear Traveler,

We're so glad that our GM Rosalie and the rest of her team provided you with the welcoming friendliness and helpfulness that you needed. Thank you for your compliments regarding our hotel rooms. We're happy to welcome you to Vegas!

Reviewed October 16, 2011

Check-in was fast. Staff courtious. Room clean. Did I mention this is directly across from Nellis afb. They fly jets there. LOUD jets. Close the curtians and mostof the noise goes away. Breakfast was good and constantly replenished. All the staff has a smile to share.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Big_Hammer_29
HIG110, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn Las Vegas Nellis, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2011

Dear Traveler,

We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your clean room, replenished breakfast options, and the terrific service of our GM Rosalie and her great team! Thank you for sharing the tip regarding the AFB across the way. We would like to mention that the jets don't typically fly all day or even every day.

Hope to see you back here soon!

Reviewed October 6, 2011

This hotel is so great on my business trips that I have stayed here on my personal trips too. It is my first and only choice when I'm in the Las Vegas area. The staff is always great. They remember me by name and by sight and always take great care of me. The same for when I travel on non business. I do like the fact that it is off the strip far enough to not get me lost in the traffic. I recommend LQ highly!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank Ken N
Reviewed October 1, 2011

It was very nice and fun to be @ this hotel. Very hospitable and nice staff who catered to our every need. A+

Room Tip: Non- smoking is the best because it still smells a little bit like smoke, but not too bad.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
HIG110, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn Las Vegas Nellis, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2011

Dear Traveler,

Thank you for your nice comments. We're very proud of our friendly staff and we love making our guests happy. Come back and stay with us soon!

Reviewed September 22, 2011

Room are very clean, nice comfortable bed and nice to have coffee maker, refrigerator and microwave in the room.
Very quite, comfortable to sleep after long drive and everytime I stay here I feel secure. Front Desk are very nice and friendly you always see smile on their faces which make me like staying here.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Craig S

Dear Traveler,

We're so glad that found your room to be comfortable and enjoyed all of the amenities that make this La Quinta such a great value! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you the next time you stop in Vegas!