“Loved it and will be back!”

La Quinta Inn Las Vegas Nellis
Ranked #68 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Loved it and will be back!”
Reviewed July 27, 2011

had a great experience at La Quinta, the front desk acted very professional and worked with me in my stay and even gave me a great deal. They even went out of their way to give me detail directions to my next stop in Nevada. Free internet and breakfast are a great plus. The hotel is conveniently located five minutes away from the freeway and not too far from the Strip. I definetely recommend this hotel and will be back! thank you guys!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
3 Thank Salsacm
HIG110, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn Las Vegas Nellis, responded to this review, August 23, 2011
Dear Traveler,

We are thrilled to share your review with our staff. We're so glad you enjoyed your stay and that we could be a part of your stay in Las Vegas. We hope you'll be back soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
  • Korean first
ostrander, Mn
Reviewed July 27, 2011

Nicest - checkin host/hostess'. And cleaning staff are the best. All are there to help
when needed. Thanks, to this LaQuinta Inn, because we arei - in motels 90% of the
year, its like a home away from home...

Room Tip: Very clean - roomy - and very pleasant staff
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank MollySostrander_Mn
Dear Traveler,

Thank you for your comments. We're so glad we can provide you with the comforts of home while you're on the road. It's our pleasure to serve you and we appreciate your business! See you soon.
Arizona
Reviewed July 17, 2011

I arrived around 9:30 pm to find multiple shady characters milling about in the parking lot. I went inside and the clerk was clearly on drugs, after a ridiculous conversation with her she informed me that the only room available was directly next to the breakfast area. With visions of screaming children dining at 6 am in my head I politely refused the room. She informed me I could not have a refund because I booked with Expedia, I told her I did not care and just wanted to check out. She informed me I could not check out. I went outside to call Expedia. I went back in within 10 minutes and she didn't recognize me or have any idea what I was talking about, claiming that she had never checked me in.
At this point I just left and got a room at the Holiday Inn Express, which was also terrible.
Don't bother staying here, even if you get a quiet room location the hotel is in a bad neighborhood and in my opinion is unsafe, especially for female travelers and/or families.

Room Tip: Run away from this hotel, quickly!
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank female_traveler_30
HIG110, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn Las Vegas Nellis, responded to this review, July 22, 2011
Dear Traveler,

We are very disappointed to receive your negative review. While we understand that travelers have different comfort levels when it comes to staying in this North Las Vegas location, we can assure you that we have an excellent staff watching over the property and their number one concern is the comfort of our guests. We do apologize that you had issues canceling your reservation last minute with Expedia, but hope that travelers realize that booking with companies other than La Quinta means that you may be subject to different cancellation policies and must handle this with the company that you booked with, and not with the hotel directly.
Twentynine Palms, California
Reviewed June 21, 2011

Sometimes just getting everything right is overlooked. Everyone on staff at the La Quinta Inn outside the Nellis Air Force Base was polite, professional and timely.
I got the impression, though, that these people did this every day. So, while I did not get a room with an indoor spa, I did get a clean room, where everything worked and all the staff were friendly and professional.

Room Tip: I usually go with the cheapest room I can get
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
6 Thank ROBW18
HIG110, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn Las Vegas Nellis, responded to this review, July 11, 2011
Dear Traveler,

Offering clean rooms and great service is our job and we're proud to do it and do it well! We do like getting little pats on the back every once in a while, though. We're so glad you enjoyed your stay and thank you for taking the time to share your comments with other travelers. We hope to see you back here soon!
Carson City, NV
Reviewed June 19, 2011

My job brings me to North Las Vegas three times a week, and this hotel has become my home away from home. In fact, during the week, I actually spend more time HERE than I do at home. Sad but true. So, having all this time allows me to make use of the indoor pool, the spa, and the gym. I especially like the fact they just installed a brand new exercise bicycle, which I love to use. I've never liked treadmills (bad on my aging knees and ankles) but the bicycle fits the bill perfectly. And the flat screen TV mounted on the wall lets me watch one of my favorite news shows while peddling away.

The beds are super comfortable and the rooms are always clean and fresh smelling. The free morning breakfast is fairly typical of most hotels, except that they serve up a biscuits and gravy that is darned good. I've PAID for biscuits and gravy that were terrible, and these are great!

The staff all all very friendly. Maria and Rosalie are the two I see the most in the morning when I arrive, and they always have everything ready for me.

If I HAVE to be away from home, this hotel makes it a lot easier and bearable. The neighborhood is not the best, but the hotel sure is.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank TomMolnar
Corona, California
Reviewed June 8, 2011

I stay at La Quinta, Nellis every month. The hotel is very clean, quiet and comfortable. The staff provides an exceptional service. Rosalie the general manager is truly remarkable.

Each morning there is a free breakfast, and their gym is very good as well. They have free weights which is not very common in hotel gyms.

I will continue to stay here every month I'm in Las Vegas. Definitely recommend this hotel to all travelers.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
3 Thank HarrisA
West Jordan, Utah
Reviewed June 6, 2011

I am a regular to this Hotel, my company puts me up here 2-3 times per week. I always have a clean, comfortable room. The beds are very comfortable pillow tops. This Hotel is very quiet, even during the day, which is important to me since I am a truck driver who needs his rest.

The best part of this Hotel is the staff, from the Manager, Desk Clerks, Maintenance Man and the Housekeepers. They are very professional, friendly and accomidating when you need something.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank mikeallen8
Also consider these accommodations in or near Las Vegas
Comfort Inn & Suites Las Vegas
Comfort Inn & Suites Las Vegas
#123 of 263 in Las Vegas
Holiday Inn Express Las Vegas Nellis
Best Western Plus North Las Vegas Inn & Suites
Best Western Plus North Las Vega...
#4 of 10 in North Las Vegas
Hampton Inn Las Vegas/North Speedway
Hampton Inn Las Vegas/North Spee...
#2 of 10 in North Las Vegas
SpringHill Suites Las Vegas North Speedway
SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Nort...
#3 of 10 in North Las Vegas
La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas RedRock/Summerlin

Been to La Quinta Inn Las Vegas Nellis? Share your experiences!