Tripadvisor
Las Vegas
3,095 results
All reviews sky pool bedroom penthouse suites lounge sky suite guests private entrance limo ride limo service steam shower turn down service city view floor to ceiling windows housekeeping staff an upgrade stay in vegas aria airport concierge
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Sky Suites are some of the most beautiful suites in the US with incredible amenities and fantastic service. The only real issue is if you like to have a dark room to sleep in or nap during the daytime. The drapes are very poorly designed and do not darken the room at all. This is a major issue for anyone who likes a dark room for sleep

Review collected in partnership with MGM Resorts International
ARIA R, Executive Director of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing your experience at ARIA Sky Suites on TripAdvisor. I am thrilled to read you highlighting our array of top notch amenities, as well as the phenomenal service of our welcoming staff. However, I would like to apologize that our drapes did not sufficiently block out the light and that this disrupted your stay. Please know your feedback is greatly appreciated and will be shared with my Facilities team for future enhancements. Thank you again, and our devoted team look forward to hosting you in the future.

With anticipation,

Reviewed January 20, 2020

We celebrated our one year anniversary at the aria sky suites. This was a beautiful room and she loved the bathroom tub shower and toilet bidet. Friendly staff clean room modern hotel experience. We will be coming back again. We recommend this hotel to everyone looking for a spectacular Vegas view and experience.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with MGM Resorts International
ARIA R, Executive Director of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2020

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay at ARIA Sky Suites and for your amazing review on TripAdvisor. It was a pleasure to read that our lavish room product and spa-inspired bathroom amenities helped to enhance your overall experience. Your kind sentiments reassure me that we are holding true to our Five-Star and Five Diamond standards which we have worked so hard to achieve. I value your patronage, and look forward to welcoming you back for many more anniversaries to come.

With gratitude,

Reviewed January 18, 2020

Nicest hotel on the Strip!
We love every time we stay at Aria Sky Suites. The rooms are beautiful. The beds and bedding are the most comfortable we've had in a hotel. We would stay there again in a heartbeat.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Safari55804947969

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your kind sentiments on TripAdvisor. I am delighted that we continue to serve as the perfect resort destination for your Las Vegas travels. It is also wonderful to read that you enjoyed our plush bedding, which are custom Sealy mattresses featuring various foams and fibers on top to provide the ultimate level of comfort. Thank you again, and it would be an honor to welcome you back to ARIA Sky Suites for another memorable stay soon.

Yours in service,

Reviewed January 16, 2020

We spent 6 nights at the Aria report in a double room in the Sky Suites in Dec 19.The positives of the hotel are it’s location on the strip and easy access to shopping and dining.
The negatives for us where as follows:
1) Expensive food options at the property. We found the food to be expensive and low quality for what we paid. The Buffet was average and the service was terrible. Long wait times for room service as well
2) Our bed sheets had holes in them. For a five diamond resort I expected more from the bed linen than holes in the sheets
3) I grabbed a few bottles of water from the concierge lounge in the Sky Suites only to be told that there was a limit of 2 bottles of water per person. Again I expected better service from a 5 diamond resort than to be embarrassed in front of another guest about how many bottles of water I took.
4) Our level sprang a water leak which impacted the lifts to our floor and wait times for the elevator. We got wet exiting the elevator. No apology from the hotel
Overall.a poor stay for us at the Aria. We will look at other properties in the future

Room tip: Rooms with a strip view are worth the extra spend
Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank samZ9716BB

Dear Sam,

Thank you for taking the time to detail out your recent stay with us at ARIA Sky Suites. It is truly disappointing to read about the inconsistencies that occurred throughout your visit, as well as for the condition of your bedding. We pride ourselves on having some of the most comfortable bedding and linens in town, and I apologize we missed the mark in your instance. I also regret to learn that we did not meet your expectations with our Buffet offerings. I appreciate you bringing these areas of opportunity to my attention so I can look at making improvements where needed. Once again, my sincerest apologies for not delivering upon the experience you were expecting from us, and I truly hope you will reconsider staying at ARIA in the future.

Reviewed January 14, 2020

I’ve stayed at the Aria Sky Suites for the past 4 or 5 years. It has been our “go to” place for Vegas and we have always enjoyed our time there. This may have been our last stay though due to the condition of the rooms.

Rooms
They are in a desperate need of a refresh, they are completely worn out and definitely are no longer luxurious. The wallpaper is peeling off the walls and was frayed, and stained. The overall decor like the white plastic headboards are very 90s. One of our bedrooms had this but the other did not. The faucets are chipping and have black stuff on them. One of our bathroom sinks was totally clogged. Some of our towels were stained as well as a pillowcase. Overall, everything needs to be updated, cleaned, and refreshed. For the amount of money being paid per night, the rooms really should be in better shape.

The service was the best part of the trip, everyone was so nice from housekeeping to the front desk. We were disappointed when we checked in at 11PM and still had to wait approximately 30 minutes for our room. Apparently, there is also a limit on how many waters you can get from the lounge. Even though we had a 2 bedroom suite, my friend who was also staying there, was only allowed to get 3 bottles of water. She was told to put a bottle of water back from a gentlemen replenishing the supply. It was very odd.

The Sky Suites really needs a soft renovation in the very future if they want to continue claiming this is a luxury hotel. I hope they consider doing this in the future because I do really love the Aria and would like to continue being loyal to it!

2  Thank DanegalB

Dear Guest,

Thank you for making ARIA Sky Suites one of your top resorts of choice when visiting Las Vegas. I know there is a lot of competition in town, and truly appreciate you staying with us over the years. However, I would like to extend my deepest apologies for the number of irregularities you encountered with your suite. This is no where near the high levels of luxury we strive to provide our guests. Rest assured we are undergoing a room renovation this year and will be completing this within phases. I am also disappointed for the wait that incurred before your suite was ready and this was how your trip began. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and will be shared with my team so we can look at making these necessary improvements. Thank you again, and I truly hope we are able to retain you as a valued guest and deliver upon the experience you are accustomed to receiving when you visit.

All my very best,