ARIA Sky Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Jockey Club(Las Vegas)
2,371 results
All reviewssky poolbedroom penthouseprivate entrancesteam showerlimo servicelimo rideturn down servicechocolate covered strawberriescity viewfloor to ceiling windowshigh techroom serviceamazing roomlounge areahousekeeping staffregular roombottled water
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 25, 2014

everything was awesome. last time was in aria. the next time will be in the aria again. best hotel ever.everything was awesome.everything was awesome.everything was awesome.everything was awesome.everything was awesome.everything was awesome.everything was awesome.

1  Thank Siyu X
ARIAResort, Director of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2014

Thank you for sharing your review and for your continued patronage. At ARIA, we strive to create the single most significant resort experience in the world. I am elated to know that you thoroughly enjoyed your Sky Suites experience and highly await your return visit.

Reviewed July 24, 2014

Aria was spectacular in summertime, one of the issues with Hotel pools is overcrowding and we have experienced people saving seats and walking away.

The Aria staff did a great job of managing this issue.

So there where always spots available.

Thanks

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
ARIAResort, Director of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2014

Dear Curtis,

It pleases me to know you had a fantastic stay at Sky Suites and that you found our poolside so enjoyable. I am also thrilled that you received extraordinary service from our incredible Pool team.

Thank you for your kind remarks and I look forward to your return.

Reviewed July 24, 2014

We have stayed in other hotels in Vegas, but we have never had such an amazing experience. The Aria Hotel is exceptional! It is clean and contemporary. The restaurant selections were outstanding! We will be staying at the Aria again soon.

Room Tip: Stay in the Sky Suites for a special experience.
2  Thank R W

Thank you for choosing Sky Suites as your resort destination. I am thrilled that the aesthetics of our modern property and the array of extraordinary restaurants at ARIA left you eager to return
Your feedback is very much appreciated. I look forward to exceeding your expectations on a future stay.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed July 23, 2014

We were there over the 4th of July holiday for 5 nights and stayed in the Sky Suites as well as 2 standard rooms. All were outstanding! From the limousine pickup at the airport to the Sky Suites private check-in, our trip started out wonderful and stayed that way the entire time. Loved the spacious rooms and the bed was the most comfortable I've ever slept on. The Sky Suites offer complimentary coffee and soft drinks as well as light snacks in the morning and wine in the afternoon. Pool area was great and the restaurants we ate at were great (Xavier's, Serrano, Pub). Can't wait to get back!

1  Thank Leesa A

Dear Leesa,

I am overjoyed to see your stay at ARIA Sky Suites surpassed your expectations – from your limo transportation to our exclusive lounge and amenities within. I am also delighted you enjoyed your lovely suite accommodations and were able to indulge at a variety of our delicious restaurants, including Javier’s and Julian Serrano. We aim to create the single most significant resort experience in the world and your comments let me know that we are holding true to our vision.

Thank you for your generous remarks. I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

With gratitude,

Reviewed July 23, 2014

Had a great time as it was my first visit to Aria sky suites check-in took less than five minutes Crystal was wonderful room was gorgeous Mountain View bed pillows comfortable food was outstanding Zumanity was great I can't wait to return

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Sophia5556

Dear Sophia,

It is a pleasure knowing you had such a wonderful experience at ARIA Sky Suites and that you found our luxurious bedding to be most comfortable. I would also like to thank you for highlighting our palatable dining options and for recognizing our incredible staff. I am pleased our efforts have made your stay an unforgettable one, and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Kind regards,