“Thanksgiving in Vegas!”

GreenLeadersPlatinum level
San Francisco, California
“Thanksgiving in Vegas!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2014

My family and I stayed here over the Thanksgiving holiday last year. We booked early in the year for a two bedroom/3 bath suite. The suite was spacious and beautifully decorated. The views from our floor were outstanding. My favorite parts of our trip were the wonderful hotel restaurants, Cirque du Soleil, views from our suite and the peace & quite our room offered. My not so favorite parts were: the the sky suites check in (& valet especially) were a bit rude and stuffy :( The valet actually rolled his eyes at me when I placed too many heavy bags on the cart!

When you pay over 6k for a four night stay it should at least come with a smile?!? The only other thing that may have made our trip better was the room 'bar'. I expected (for the size of the suite) to get a full or semi-full kitchen. What we had was a small sink, no microwave, dishes & tiny fridge - all in all fine, but could be improved upon for the size of the suite and for folks wanting to dine-in or at least heat up a quick bite.

oh and I nearly forgot:
The valet 'lost' our car for over 1/2 hour one evening while we stood outside waiting. No apology, no explanation, no compensation.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank urban_girlie
ARIAResort, Director of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this review, April 8, 2014
Thank you for your valuable feedback. I am thrilled you were impressed with your exquisite Sky Suite views and accommodations. Moreover, that you enjoyed dining in our wonderful array of restaurants and that you found Cirque du Soleil’s, Zarkana so entertaining. It is also concerning to read that you had some negative aspects to your stay as well, and I would like to learn more about your visit. My Guest Relations team will be contacting you directly to obtain additional details.

Thank you again and I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Director of Sky Suites Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (469)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Omaha, Ne
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2014

Over the years I have grown to love the amenities and sophistication of the ARIA complex. Its proximity to the Cosmopolitan and a few other properties, as well as its terrific customer service makes it my favorite place to stay in Las Vegas.
Additionally, I hold a meeting on the property each December and my 350 attendees seem to love it as well. It is a great place with superb service and ambiance.

Green Features: This is one of the finest things about ARIA. They have a huge emphasis on recycling and are a Leed Certified site.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank jncd2000
I am honored and excited to read that you think ARIA Sky Suites is the best place to stay in Las Vegas. I appreciate your kind remarks about the unmatched service of our staff, our green efforts, and am pleased that you and your attendees continue to enjoy our property. Our goal is to create the single most significant resort experience in the world and I am delighted to know we have exceeded your expectations.

I value your patronage and I look forward to the privilege of welcoming you back in December.

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2014

First time getting a suite, it was beautiful. Loved the shower steam. Like how they have limo service for you. From and to the airport. The casino smells very good. The staff is very friendly. Will always be getting a suite now.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Dano T
Dear Dano,

Thank you so much for choosing ARIA Sky Suites and for letting others know that you loved the complimentary limo transportation to and from the airport, your luxurious suite accommodations, and the unsurpassed service of our friendly staff. It is always exciting to read positive feedback from our guests’ as it lets me know we are holding true to our philosophy of providing extraordinary guest experiences.

I am pleased our efforts have made your stay an unforgettable one and I look forward to your return.

With gratitude,

Toledo, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2014 via mobile

Aria Sky Suites are amazing. The service is impeccable. Every need is attended to. You bypass the main hotel check-in area and have your own private entrance, which is awesome. The corner room views are to die for. When you enter your room for the first time, you will be greeted with a dramatic view. The housekeeping is impeccable as well. They think of everything and take the upmost care of the room. There are breakfast goodies, snacks, and nonalcoholic drinks available in the Sky Suites private lobby, so don't forget to take advantage! The pools are great, as is the exercise room. Plus, location is superb! You're in the center of it all and there is a team to get to other casinos. Treat yourself to Sky Suites!

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank katpilch
Thank you for your remarkable review. I am pleased you enjoyed so many of the attributes that make up ARIA Sky Suites – from our private check-in and secluded lounge with complimentary food & beverage amenities to the Award-Winning Five Star service provided to you by so many of our employees, including our housekeeping team.

It is also a pleasure knowing that you were impressed with our pool area, fitness center, and the breathtaking view from your suite. I am glad your stay was an exceptional one and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Kind regards,

Carlsbad, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2014

Stayed at Sky Suites for our 20th anniversary and were not disappointed. With the limo driver waiting for us on arrival and very quick check in we were sitting in our room less than hour after touchdown at the airport. Amazing! We were in what appeared to be a corner suite on the 36th floor. Large bedroom with seperate living room. Nice view of strip, very spacious, modern and comfortable. The ipad controller was interesting but took a while to figure out how to use everything, especially dimming all of the lights correctly at night. The room was immaculate and luxurious. Very happy with the suite itself.

What really makes this property a cut above is the level of service and quality of personnel. They have obviously been trained very well. Very professional customer service at all levels we encountered including our limo driver, front desk person, maid and bell service. We had various staff congratulate us on our anniversary, a nice touch. Complimentary half bottle of champagne waiting for us in our suite. Turn down service was intricate and extensive. The ability to get bottled water, snacks and coffee from the lounge was another great amenity.

We only ate onsite at the Cafe for breakfast because we had made dinner reservations at Gordon Ramsay Steak long ago for our anniversary (very good) and dined another night at Mandalay Bay as we went to the Michael Jackson One show on that property. The breakfast at the Cafe was excellent both times.

We did have some issues with the drink and food service at the pool. It took about 30 minutes to get our drink order and we never got the food we ordered. After about an hour I asked the pool server and she said they lost our food order. Finally got our food about 1 1/2 hours after ordering. I realize this is not a Sky Suites issue, but an Aria pool issue. A bit disappointing after our great experience with the Sky Suites staff.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Weatherman27
ARIAResort, Director of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this review, April 2, 2014
Thank you for your patronage and I am truly grateful for the positive review that you have shared with us. I am excited that you chose Sky Suites to celebrate your 20th Anniversary and that you were provided with such excellent service from our team. You deserve to be treated like royalty, so I am delighted that you had that experience. It is our goal for each guest to have a memorable experience. I do also want to take a moment to apologize regarding the mishap you encountered with our poolside food and beverage service. I regret the situation occurred as they are not reflective of our standards. I will ensure that your concerns are addressed.

Once again, thank you for your delightful review and I look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back.

Warmest regards,

Kent, UK
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

Aria Sky Suites is a real cut above.
We had a one bed suite on the 34th floor.

Very impressed with the room and the view.
The photos on the Sky Suites website make the lounge and bedroom areas look narrow, but they are are far from that.

Service was excellent too.

View is good, but as it's part of City Centre you really look out to towers directly in front of you. But nice to be high up with strip facing view.

Bathroom was great, jacuzzi bath in the centre of the huge bathroom area, separate large shower.
Electronic toilet with some special functions (which were actually very good) and I now want one at home - will leave you to find out and see what I mean!

The Sky Suites lounge is nice, and had complimentary soft drinks 24h, and wine a few hours in the afternoon.
It's in a slightly strange setting, next to reception but very goldfish-bowl like and not relaxing. We took drinks back to the suite, but your not necessarily encouraged to do this. There was a member of staff hovering by the drinks area some of the time, didn't offer any help and I felt more like he was watching what I took rather than thee to serve/look after you...

Used the Spa and was impressed with the layout, facilities and service. Consistent and low key, but there just when you needed them. The grooming area for after your shower literally had everything you needed. From razors, deodorant, aftershave - everything.
Complimentary drinks everywhere.

Few of the spas on the strip have co-ed areas but this spa has a few including the outdoor infinity pool.

Also had an ashiatsu massage (where they stand on your back) and loved it. All very high quality.

The hotel and casino had a very cool, energetic vibe and was pleasant to be there. Very different feel to Bellagio or Venetian. Much younger.

Great stay, would highly recommend.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
5 Thank JamieRobbins
ARIAResort, Director of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
Dear Jaime,

Thank you for your review and recommendation of our Sky Suites. It pleases me to read you had a wonderful stay and particularly enjoyed your spacious guestroom and all its amenities. Moreover, the well-appointed tranquil spa, and for the overall good feeling you experienced at the ARIA Hotel and Casino. Your comments are much appreciated and I look forward to the privilege of welcoming you back in the future.

Ocean City, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

Great location and atmosphere. The facility is a first class operation specializing in customer service. The staff does everything to make your stay one of comfort and luxury. Spa facility and pool are great facilities to exercise and relax.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank sang108
ARIAResort, Director Of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
Thank you for allowing Sky Suites to host you during your recent visit and for taking the time to share your comments. Providing an unmatched guest experience is of paramount importance here at ARIA. I am thrilled you took the time to pamper yourself at our calming spa and invigorating pools and that you experienced luxury and attentiveness during your stay. Thank you for sharing and I look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Kind Regards,