“Viva Las Vegas!”

ARIA Sky Suites
Ranked #2 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed February 14, 2014

Having stayed at the Cosmopolitan before on trips to Vegas it was time to experience something new. The Aria Sky Suite that we had on the 33rd floor was perfect! Our limo driver arrived at the airport almost perfectly on time even with our flight having been delayed. Our drive to the hotel was quick, comfortable and smooth. Upon entering the private Sky Suite lobby complete with a red carpet entrance and a private check in we were able to walk right up to the check in desk with no wait. We were told we would be staying in a beautiful corner room suite. Her description was spot on. We walked down the hall after arriving on the 33rd floor, oh and the elevators are private just for guest staying in the Sky Suites. A very nice amenity when you're staying in Vegas to only have to share an elevator with at maximum 4 people at any given time of day and never had to wait more than literally a minute for an elevator. Ok besides that, the hallways smelled of a pleasant scent that you could tell they were pumping through the air vents, but after being on a plane and in the airport it was pleasing to smell and relaxing. We got to the end of the hall to our room and as we opened the door we were thrilled to see the room perfectly clean and ready for our arrival. With the tiled white (what appeared to be marble) floors in the foyer, living and dining room I was sold because I appreciate a hotel room that does not feel like an actual hotel room. I love attention to detail and the dining room, living room and powder room were complete with artwork, vases on counters, in bookshelf's, and other fun pieces of art in the room. The best part of the room was the beautiful (clean!) floor to ceiling wall of windows that over looked the mountains in the distance. Now some people would prefer a view of the strip. However having done the Vegas hotel room with a strip view I was thrilled to have the view of real Vegas which was incredibly peaceful. There was another door off of the living quarters that went back to the bedroom and bathroom. Walking into the bathroom complete with the white tiled floor through out the entire bathroom I was in love with the vanity and counter space to spread my toiletries out on. The stand up shower was delightful, however would have been cool if it was a steam shower as well. The bathtub with jets looked clean and relaxing although we were never around enough for me to actually enjoy it. The bathroom was on the corner of our suite so there were also floor to ceiling windows in the entire room. Which some people might find odd but when you're 33 floors up and have no one on the other side of you, open blinds with awesome views while you're preparing for a night out on the town were totally doable. The bedroom was complete with a very comfortable bed, flatscreen TV and the a tablet that controlled the entire suite. I am all about ambiance. I set the lights specifically for times of day, as well as the temperature and music. There is also a place in the living room at the desk where you were able to hook up a direct ethernet for the internet as well as you phone, computer or iPad that could play music through the speakers in the suite. Housekeeping was perfect! They came every evening for turn down service and made sure our room was perfect everyday while we were not in it. Anytime we walked down the hall of our floor if housekeeping was out there as well they would step to the side, stop what they were doing and greet you. This kind of attention to service and detail is something I love and the fact that they took time to stop and even just say hello, good morning was a nice added touch to me. I loved being able to easily go down every morning to the Sky Suites lounge to grab us coffee, water, and juice. They also did wine tastings every evening as well. We were able to only attend one while we were there but it was a fun way to start the evening. We dined at Lemongrass, Julian Serrano, and Jean George in the Aria. Lemongrass was ok, was expecting more after hearing such great reviews, but you must try the Salmon rolls on the appetizer menu (they're incredible) Julian Serrano was good for lunch. Jean Georges however took the winning spot for us and our friends that were also staying in the Sky Suites. The service was good, but the food and cocktails are what received the Gold Medal. The truffle mac and cheese, mushrooms, and caesar salad were a few of my favorites. We were also able to see Zarkana during our stay. If you have never seen a Cirque show you should check out. It was what they are known for. The other Cirque shows in Vegas are more of a spectacle, where as Zarkana still gives you the spectacle but to me shows the true essence of what a Cirque circus show is. We also decided last minute to go see the Britney Spears show and needed our tickets printed. I called the concierge from our room, and she promptly gave me her email address to forward our etickets to, and in literally (I'm not exaggerating) someone was at our door in less than five minutes with our tickets in a folder and stapled. I used the fitness facility one morning and was pleased to be able to find many more people in there but still was able to get a treadmill immediately as well as a towel and bottle of water upon my entrance. Our last full day there we tried The Buffet downstairs at the Aria and sadly were not as pleased as we hoped to be. We visited Wicked Spoon at the Cosmopolitan during this trip, as well, and the food quality and options at The Buffet at Aria just did not come close to what we had experienced at Wicked Spoon. We were able to get some pool time that day as well which was enjoyable. The pool area was clean, and the towel service attendant was pleasant and cheerful. Overall I would recommend the Aria Sky Suites to all of my family and friends that would ask recommendations on where to stay in Vegas. I loved our room. The service and the quality of what Aria has to offer is like no other. I look forward to my next Vegas trip and returning back to the Sky Suites! Thanks for making this trip comfortable and relaxing.

Room Tip: There is an empty mini fridge in each Sky Suite (in addition to the mini bar refrigerator)
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
7  Thank Marc B
ARIAResort, Director of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014

Dear Marc,

Thank you for choosing ARIA Sky Suites and for letting others know you enjoyed so many of our resort offerings and the unsurpassed service provided to you by our staff. It is our goal is to create the single most significant resort experience in the world and I am thrilled to read you had an exceptional stay.

Additionally, please know that your comments on The Buffet and Lemongrass are well noted. I appreciate your recommendation and I look forward to hosting you on your next stay.

There are newer reviews for ARIA Sky Suites

Reviewed February 12, 2014

The limo driver was great but when we went to check in after waiting in line for 22 minutes our room was not ready at 3:00 so they said they would call us at 4:15 we went back after no call and still not ready we waited till 5:36 before we finally made it to our room. The stay was nice but when we asked if this is standard to wait this long for check in they said yes very unfriendly. We would have to say that there are many choices in Vegas that do know the word customer the Aria, Vdara, Cosmopolitan, Bellagio and many more. You wont get chocolate covered strawberries but you will have a better time and with less headache. This was just our experience from reading the reviews before we went didn't expect this. Thank you.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank scott502

Dear Scott,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I am pleased to know you enjoyed your stay and the excellent service provided to you by a member of our limo staff; however, it is also concerning to me that you had encountered some negative aspects as well.

I sincerely apologize for the extended wait time you experienced for your suite upon arrival and for the level of service you received from a Sky Suites Representative. I take all guest feedback seriously, and I will absolutely be sure to share your review with my team and take steps to ensure that this does not reoccur.

Thank you again for your review. I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back in the future.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed February 12, 2014

We had booked a suite at Aria, then received an email offering an upgrade to the Sky Suites, so we did. There is a private entrance, and check-in area. There was no waiting, and everyone was so friendly! You cannot get a cab at this entrance, so you must go to the north entrance. This was not a problem, as the north entrance is not far from the SkySuites elevators. There is also a private door to the SkySuites from the level where the spa and Zarkana theater are, which was really convenient. Our room was amazing. We had a one bedroom penthouse suite.There was a half bath near the entry door. The living and dining areas were spacious. The bedroom was a good size with a great strip view from the large windows. The bathroom was fantastic. It had a spa tub, separate glassed in shower, a walk-in closet, double vanities, a tv, and a heated toilet. There was also a kitchen area with a small refrigerator that you could use for your own drinks. There was a clock next to the bed from where you could control about everything in the room, from the thermostat, to the tv, to the curtains. I loved the modern technology. The only complaint I had was a lack of bottled water. I had stayed at Vdara, and each night they would leave bottled water by the bed. Wish Aria would do this too. Aria is also connected to Crystals shopping center. There is a great pub called Todd English PUB as you enter Crystals from Aria. We had massages at the spa, which were awesome. I loved crawling into a heated spa bed; the heat was a nice touch. There were snacks at the reception lounge near the check in area, but we didn't get a chance to go there, so can't review that. Also, since we were there in December, we didn't check out the pool. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank mountcarmelbulldogs

Thank you for choosing ARIA Sky Suites. I am glad you enjoyed numerous facets of your stay, such as your spacious suite accommodations, the innovative Control 4 technology, and the soothing massages your party received at the spa. It is always exciting to read positive feedback from our guests’ as it lets me know we are holding true to our philosophy of providing extraordinary guest experiences.

Additionally, I do appreciate your feedback on complimentary bottled water in our suites. Your input is very valuable and helps us to improve our services. Please note that we also offer complimentary beverages, including bottled water, in our VIP lounge.

Thank you so much for your detailed review. I look forward to your return.

Best regards,

Reviewed February 12, 2014

This is an excellent hotel and very worth the cost. We stayed there in a suite with 3 rooms (2 families and a bunch of kids). When you open the door, the curtains part automatically and lights come on. The bathrooms are very luxurious and the toilette is automatic. The private bar and snack area in the lounge is great for all day snacking and drinks. Large screen TV in lounge. Great location. We got picked up by a limousine service from the airport.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank RAJAN B

Dear Rajan,

Thank you for your review. I am thrilled you had a magnificent stay and that you enjoyed our exclusive VIP lounge, the unique welcome greeting upon entry to your suite, and your luxurious bathroom. I am pleased you were able to experience the modern luxury we are known for first-hand. Thank you again and I look forward to welcoming you back on a future stay.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

Great view from the 55th floor. Impressive room, and service. I would recommend the Aria for a family or a business trip. My wife and kids enjoyed the pool and the food was fantastic. Also, Bobby B just opened the Burger Palace in the City Center that was delicious! Two thumbs up for the Aria!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
ARIAResort, Director of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2014

Dear Tony,

It is a pleasure reading you had an exceptional stay at ARIA Sky Suites and enjoyed so many of our resort offerings, including Bobby’s Burger Palace located at the base of ARIA Place. It is fantastic to see your comments, as this amazing venue just celebrated its grand opening.

I am delighted your experience has left a lasting impression and I appreciate your recommendation. I look forward to hosting you and your family on your next visit.

Kind regards,

Reviewed February 10, 2014

We were upgraded to the Aria Sky Suites from the main Aria hotel and it was like nothing I had ever experienced before! On opening the door of our suite, the curtains pulled back to reveal a panoramic view of the Vegas strip!. We had 2 bathrooms (one the size of a small apartment complete with jacuzzi, heated toilet & steam shower!), a full size lounge, dining room, kitchen, huge bedroom, & walk in wardrobe.
It is exactly what you see in the movies & so much more! We had access to a lunge in reception with fridges stocked with soft drinks, any amount of nibbles & breakfast in the morning. We also had a private reception making check out seamless.
If you get the chance to stay here, jump at it. It is an exceptional experience.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Monty2212

Thank you for choosing ARIA Sky Suites. I am pleased you were impressed with your spacious suite accommodations, your lovely bathroom, and our exclusive lounge, which offers complimentary food and beverage amenities. It is always exciting to read positive feedback from our guests’ as it lets me know we are holding true to our philosophy of providing extraordinary guest experiences. Thank you for your kind remarks and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed February 4, 2014

We stayed in a 2br Sky Suite with another couple for a friends 50th birthday party. The rooms are absolutely amazing. the common areas have everything you'd need for a great party; big screen TV's and a very good stereo that takes ipods or other devices. The bathrooms are super lux. the smart toilet makes you want one when you get home. The lounge downstairs was also awesome; light breakfast in the morning, snacks and beverages all day and a wine hour with hors d'ouevers. Great place, worth the price.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank CEFJR
ARIAResort, Director of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2014

Thank you for choosing ARIA Sky Suites for your friend’s 50th birthday celebration and for letting others know how much you enjoyed our exclusive lounge, your spectacular two-bedroom suite, and the in-room technology, such as the television and stereo system. At ARIA Sky Suites we aim for excellence and I am thrilled we have exceeded your expectations. Thank you again and I look forward to your return.