“Aria Sky Suites so sweet!”
Review of ARIA Sky Suites

ARIA Sky Suites
Ranked #3 of 262 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
“Aria Sky Suites so sweet!”
Reviewed February 4, 2014

Stayed here 3 times so far and each visit exceeded the prior. First class service, room, and amenities. Only other place that rivals Sky Suites is the SkyLofts at MGM. But, overall property and casino of City Center is better than MGM. Rooms are spectacular with lavish bathrooms (steam shower, electronic bidet toilets with heated seats), remote controlled room, amazing beds and linens, floor to ceiling windows, very modern, clean rooms. Its very hard to leave to room but worth while to try the restaurants at this property. Julian Serrano, best tapas in Vegas. Lemongrass best Thai in Vegas. Walk over to Holsteins at Cosmo, best burger and shake in Vegas. The whole property exudes class. Ive stayed at most of the high-end resorts/hotels in vegas and this makes my top 3 list.

Room Tip: pay extra for a SkySuite, worth it
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank TheMacallan1
ARIAResort, Director of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this review, February 7, 2014
Dear Mark,

Thank you so much for your outstanding remarks. It is a pleasure knowing you had an exceptional stay and particularly enjoyed your luxurious suite accommodations and our array of delectable dining venues, including Lemongrass, our Thai restaurant, and the Spanish tapas of Julian Serrano. I am glad your visit was an unforgettable one and I look forward to hosting you again on future stays.

Kind regards,

Director of Sky Suites Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (495)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 3, 2014

After staying at the Wynn and Encore many times , we thought we would try another hotel on our next trip to Vegas!

The ARIA was incredible!! The room was huge the bed was AMAZING and the overall service level really was a step up!!

I would recommend this hotel to anyone!

Room Tip: If you can get in the Sjy Suites then definitely worth treating yourself!!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Migelh66
ARIAResort, Director of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this review, February 4, 2014
Thank you for your kind words and for your recommendation of our Sky Suites. I am honored that you chose to stay at ARIA on your recent visit to Las Vegas. It is always exciting to read positive feedback from our guests’ as it lets me know that we are holding true to our philosophy of providing extraordinary guest experiences. We work very hard to maintain the highest standards and your comments are very valuable.

I look forward to your return.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed February 2, 2014

This was my second stay at the Aria Sky Suites. I was here for 3 nights, Dec 19, 20, &21 and stayed in Suite 55-002, a suite that faces the Strip. During my first stay, I wrote a review “Concierge not up to par, but everything else is 5 star!” The link should be below.

As you can tell from the title, my stay this time was a dramatic improvement over last year. Several improvements in attention and perhaps policy have been addressed since then, and it showed. Actually, it showed a lot. In short I had a wonderful stay and can easily recommend the Aria Sky Suites to anyone looking for something special.

Here are the details: I upgraded my corner suite reservation at Aria after receiving an email offering the upsell a few weeks before my arrival. This 3 night stay was one segment of a 2 week stay at various strip hotels. I was coming from 3 nights at Wynn and after the Sky Suites, I would be staying 1 night at Planet Hollywood (to see what it is like), and then 3 nights at the Mandarin Oriental over Christmas. Between Wynn and the MO, the Sky Suites were a nice fit.

During the stay at the Sky Suites, it was explained to me that the limo service they offer was only between the airport and the hotel. Not this time though. I was contacted by the Sky Suites a few days before my scheduled arrival and we agreed after I determined my checkout time of the Wynn, I would call and they would send a limo to fetch me. As someone who moves around during trips, this was a welcomed change in the Sky Suites policy. After my call that morning, the limo showed up at the appointed time. The Driver was engaging and made me feel right at home. When it came time to leave, the limo dropped me off at Planet Hollywood.

This time, every interaction with the concierge was wonderful. They made the limo arrangements as well as several reservations at restaurants and the salon. When going to restaurants where they had made the reservation, upon arrival, people were very attentive. I’m not sure if I was given any special treatment, but I like to think so. Two restaurants with reservations were Tom Colicchio’s Heritage Steak at the Mirage and Michael Mina’s at the Bellagio. Heritage had very good service, and good food (the trip before this, the food was not that good, but they have made some positive menu changes). Michael Mina always has great service and food. The detail and knowledge of the wait/serving staff is truly incredible. Just like my last trip, I had room service bring me some desert, but this time it arrived within a reasonable period of time which was much appreciated. After every interaction with the concierge front desk, ) I was continuously asked if there was anything else they could do for me. This was a 180 degree turnaround from my last stay and with this kind of concern to the guest, they won me over as a supporter. All the other aspects of the Sky Suites, Bell service, Housekeeping, the lounge, etc, were the same level of excellence as on my last stay.

I also ate at Jean-Georges Steakhouse at Aria (without a reservation on the Thursday before Christmas week) and had breakfast once at the Aria Café. Service at both were fine as was the food. Given the choice of Michael Mina ($141 before tip) and Jean-Georges ($133 before tip), MM, with its vastly superior service and food, is a slam dunk. Aria Café offed a good value for breakfast, Deuces Wild ($18 for two eggs, hash browns, breakfast meat, two pancakes and toast) and a Mimosa ($12).

The Suites themselves are ample space and they do come with a refrigerator for your use and a wet bar. The penthouse set up has a bit higher quality furniture, but the regular suites are really quite nice with great furniture, a super comfy bed, a great bathroom with a hydrotherapy tub and that over the top toilet. I took plenty of pictures so have a good look.

The ONLY downside to the Aria Sky Suites is that they still do not have in-room coffee makers. You can pick up a cup of coffee from the private lounge. However, that is no substitute to getting out of bed, picking up the paper at your door and siting down to read it with a cup of coffee before you start your day. With the wide availability of those pod coffeemakers, I do not know why Sky suites have not installed them while two and three star hotels have already done so.

A final note, I checked with the Mlife desk before checkout and they comped $179 off my bill. Don’t forget to sign up and check with them before leaving. You might be pleasantly surprised.

Based on my experiences during this stay, I have no hesitation recommending the Aria Sky Suites.

Room Tip: Rooms at the end of the hall have more expansive views
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
5 Thank MarkDC-Travel
Thank you for your continued loyalty and for sharing so many positive aspects of your recent stay.

The passion you have expressed is deeply appreciated. Additionally, I am exceptionally pleased that our staff demonstrated exemplary service throughout your entire stay to ensure your visit was a memorable one. Your continued feedback is highly valued and your comments with regards to coffee makers in the guestrooms are duly noted.

We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back to ARIA on a future stay.

Kindest regards,
Los Altos Hills, California
Reviewed February 1, 2014

The most luxurious place in Vegas. Amazing rooms, amenities, comfort, food, quality service. Loved it. I hope to return here again. Felt like is was in the best apartment in vegas. Would recommend this to anyone looking for the highest level of luxury.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Josh M
It is always exciting to read positive feedback from our guests’ as it lets me know that we are holding true to our philosophy of providing extraordinary guest experiences. Thank you so much for your recommendation. I look forward to your return.

Warmest regards,

California
Reviewed January 31, 2014 via mobile

As we walked through the casino and toward the Sky Suite check-in desk, we couldn't help but feel that we were in for a great time. The decor was very hip and modern and very very high end indeed. The staff at the desk were very pleasant ( shout out to Mellisa) and made us feel very special. Once we arrived at our room, just as we walked in, the lights came on and the curtains started to open automatically revealing a spectacular view of the strip. This place was wired with a control4 automation system that controlled and set lighting scenes, curtains, flat screen tv, room temperature....and more. The room did not disappoint, from the comfy bed, the fabulous soaking tub and well stocked mini bar. If fine dinning is your thing, this place has that covered.. All in all, we had great time and look forward to coming again in the summer to enjoy the pool and soak up that Vegas sun..

Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
2 Thank alvarezgirl4
I am delighted you were able to experience ARIA Sky Suites for the modern luxury we are known for and that you enjoyed several aspects of your visit, such as your lovely guestroom accommodations, our array of restaurants, and the excellent service provided to you by Melissa and the Sky Suites team.

We work hard to maintain the highest standards and your comments are very valuable. I look forward to welcoming you back in the summer.

Kind regards,

sudbury
Reviewed January 31, 2014

You won't want to leave your penthouse sky suite!

Floor to Ceiling Windows, what a fantastic view of the strip and desert in the distance, watch the
sunrise or set from your luxurious bed (loved the spa robe and slippers layed out at turn down service). Enjoyed both the steam shower and sea salt bath. The heated toilet seat was a nice surprise. The artwork and sculputures as well as the mini orchards through out this enormous suite was just beautiful Dee Dee concierge was most helpful in booking shows and restaurant reservations. All restaurants are really good at Aria. Make sure to sit for a moment in the Sky lounge for chocolate dipped strawberries and a glass of wine, the flower arrangements are so beautiful and Unique. My new Fave Place, Thank-you Aria!

Room Tip: corner penthouse suite
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank happysanman
ARIAResort, Director of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this review, February 3, 2014
I appreciate your glowing review of our Sky Suites. The Penthouse truly is quite spectacular with panoramic views of the city and the beautiful mountain range. I can understand fully why you would not want to leave your expansive suite. I am also pleased that you received excellent service from our Concierge team and that ARIA has become your new favorite place.
We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again.

Rowlands Castle, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 31, 2014

If you are looking for total luxury in a contemporary setting then look no further than the Aria. Centrepiece of MGM's new City Centre complex it shines as a beacon offering a glimpse of the future of the Strip. Our budget was $500 a night so we organised the Sky Suite, which comes with a Limo Pick Up - something cool about being greeted by a cheaffuer holding an ipad with your name on it after a 10 hr flight! Private entrance and check in at rear of hotel made getting into our suite a breeze. Passed complimentary drink and snack section on way through grabbing a few bottles of San Pelligrino. Suite had amazing views and is uber modern and well appointed. Bathroom is insane! Toilet is electric and has jets and air that you can control. Lounge is functional and mini bar with own fridge was a nice touch. Not having to wait for a lift due to private lifts and having a queue jump at Buffet were nice perks of the room. The Aria casino is well situated on the strip and has trams into Crystals, Monte Carlo & Bellagio. Room Service was excellent and the concierge service outstanding. The Spa is world class - 5 times better than Bellagio and has a cool outside sun bed area where you can lie and soak up the strip view! This would suit couples who are looking for a luxury strip hotel with ALL of the amenities.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Jon C
Thank you for choosing ARIA Sky Suites as your resort destination. It pleases me to know that you were enamored from the start by the chauffeured limousine pick-up, to our lavish Spa and everything in between. At ARIA we really do our best to ensure a memorable guest experience and I am delighted that you enjoyed so many aspects of your visit.
I appreciate your kind sentiments and look forward to welcoming you back on a future stay.

Best regards,