“This is the way to do Vegas!!!”
Review of ARIA Sky Suites

and 1 more site!
ARIA Sky Suites
Ranked #2 of 265 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed March 28, 2013

We stayed at Aria in Early October. We were a little surprised at the trek we had from the place the shuttle dropped us off (basement garage) to the front desk. But that was the ONLY downside to our stay there. the rooms were very well appointed and so comfortable! Modern clean lines and we had a great view. The bathrobes/slippers in both the closets were a nice touch. We enjoyed the large bathroom and shower with separate tub in the same glass enclosure.
One thing I was surprised at was how nice the casino was. It was fairly quiet, not smokey and best of all you were served your cocktails in nice glassware. We dined in the newly opened (opened the previous WOW!! Great food, service and the hand-carved wall art was beautiful and a one of a kind!!! All in all a great vacay!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank onthebeach4u
Write a ReviewReviews (2,299)

Reviewed March 28, 2013

Fourth visit to Aria Sky Suites...unbelievable hospitality.....beautiful property....anything you think you need, just ask! Generally, the answer is "with pleasure"! From the limo from the airport to the ride back, the hotel was perfect! The casino wasn't so giving this time but you have to pay for this service somehow unfortunately (maybe I was the sacrificial lamb)! Even considering that, it's a great place, great staff with great service. I wouldn't stay anywhere else! What else need be said?

Reviewed March 27, 2013

We had a beautiful room on the 32nd floor so our view of the city was beautiful. Upon entering the room the curtains opened and music started to play, nice start! Bed was comfortable and the bathroom spacious. Use of the Lounge downstairs was helpful for refreshments throughout the day, coffee (they even provide cups if you want to make an iced coffee), waters, sodas, danish, cookies and the wine and cheese in the evening.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

View at Aria was great and service was also very good. Not a cheap stay in Vegas but location was right about in middle of strip so getting around by foot and tram was very convienient. Food at restaurants in Aria was pricey you can do better around town. Was on 18th floor had a great view at night lights were bright and flashy. Spent alot of money but did have fun!

Room Tip: The higher the better!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dave C
Reviewed March 25, 2013

I went with 5 other gilrs on a bachelorette party.

The good:
Customer service was great. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We had booked a penthouse with two kings, not knowing that 2 queens and one king was an option. The front desk was happy to switch us to a different room. The rooms were spacious and the bedding was nice. The bathrooms were unparalleled. The steam sauna showers were a real treat. The spa facilities were also very nice and had a helpful staff. The complimentary lounge food was tasty, but you had to arrive very early to get any breakfast fare. The complimentary airport limo service was excellent.

The bad:
I hoped that because so many reviewers have complained about dirty windows that Aria might have cleaned them by now. No such luck. They are view-disruptingly dirty. The in-room remotes that control the lights, TVs, and curtains reminded me of Hal from "2000: A Space Odyssey." In the middle of the night, the lights and music would come on and the curtains would open, randomly. The controls are not intuitive and you could not dim the screen while sleeping. There was an unpleasant smell at the pool entrance that did not subside during our stay. (Think elephant droppings). However, it was not present once you entered the main pool area.

The ugly:
Upon entering our room, we discovered that a previous guest apparently vomited in our closet. Though there was no stain on the carpet, the stench was unbearable. Someone had also spilled something sticky in every drawer of the master bedroom dresser. We asked housekeeping to clean up the stench and stickiness. To their credit, they did shampoo the closet carpet once we complained. However, they ignored my request to clean the dresser, and I had to do it on my own. The smell only slightly improved after the carpet shampooing. These things should have been taken care of before they allowed anyone to use this room. The only reason I didn't rate the room lower because of it was because we requested a different type of room at the last minute, so perhaps they weren't aware it should not have been used for guests.

7  Thank Starr D
Reviewed March 23, 2013

This was my first visit to both Aria and staying the Sky Suites. I was pleasantly surprised as it was much nicer than I had anticipated. The service throughout the hotel - from the front desk, to room service and housekeeping was all top notch. The only glitch was with bell services upon departure. I had to wait over 40 minutes for a bellman who never showed up. I then took my own things and made my way to valet parking to get my car. Other than that, my hotel stay was pretty perfect. The showers are spacious and could use better shower heads, but the amenities are very nice. The beds in this hotel are one of the best I've experienced. Firm and cozy all at the same time. This was a common comment from everyone in my group.

Room Tip: Definitely choose the Sky Suites. Worth the extra few dollars. Get a strip view.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank WVFLDCCA
Reviewed March 22, 2013

From the minute we walked in, we were pampered by an superior staff.. from the front desk and elevator guards to housekeeping and wait staff. The hotel is spectacular with incredible to detail in all its gorgeous decor. Unusual flower arrangements are everywhere. Delicious restaurants, beautiful bars, luxurious rooms.

The rooms are as high tech as you can get, with remotes for everything. Floor to ceiling windows let in tons of light. A large bathroom with a huge soaking tub and roman shower has a heavy duty blow dryer and high end toiletries. The turn down service includes the placement of slippers by the bed and delicious chocolates a the pillow.

The hotel is located right in the middle of things and we could easily walk to all the other hotels.. but we really didn't want to because the Aria is so elegant.

I can't think of a single negative thing to say.. it is a gorgeous place far from the grime, grit, and noise of Las Vegas. A true oasis!

The fitness center and pool were luxurious, quiet and peaceful.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business