“I could live in one of those suites!”
Review of ARIA Sky Suites

ARIA Sky Suites
Ranked #2 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Reviews a little late. We stayed for the Paquiao, Marquez fight last December.
We spent the first 2 nights in a regular room then as a treat for our anniversary spent one night in the suite.
Best perk: even know we were spending the first 2 nights in a regular room we still got the limo pick up at the airport. Wow, that was special and I don't have to tell you how nice it is to skip the taxi line.
The bathroom was the size of our first room and still had an awesome view even know it was the mountain side. Incedible bed....we ended up buying pillows in the shop downstairs.
Shame it was only one night but loved the service. Really loved the complementary refreshments in a city where you're nickle and dimed for everything.
The location was the best ever. We love the Wynn but had to cab it everywhere. Here we saved a fortune and were able (and enjoyed) walking to the fights and to shopping etc.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank lobsterlovers
There are newer reviews for ARIA Sky Suites

Reviewed January 23, 2013

The Sky Suites have many positives... as a as suite (had a 2 bedroom), had more space and capacious bathrooms with steam showers; had a lounge with minimal food and beverages and often not enough seating inconveniently located in a room on the ground floor (while the hotel rooms themselves start many floors up); has a rear entrance to hotel so one on arriving or departing by car can avoid congested traffic on the Strip. The rooms, however, are just Vegas tacky without any interesting design and feel like a show apartment for a mid-level midwestern apartment complex with no style sensibility like a wanna-be designer with no taste just randomly filled the place with cheap-looking mass-production furnishings and objects, the rooms have paper-thin walls so noise from next rooms keeps one awake...even having the suite, for actual sleep I chose to get a regular Aria room too after the first night, which frankly is a superior product. Not worth paying for at booking prices, so stick with the regular Aria rooms unless need a lot of bedrooms and separate space for kids tagging along on trip.

Room Tip: Ask for higher floor and Strip view.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
14  Thank ExpectGreat
Reviewed January 22, 2013

As someone who stays in a lot of hotels I decided to splurge a bit when visiting Las Vegas this trip and stayed at the Aria Sky Suites. The Sky Suites are in the same hotel as the Aria, but it has a private check in and elevator access. I booked the one bedroom Sky Suite and was very impressed with the amenities of the room. The curtains on electronic tracks, TV based temperature control, tub with jets, and the steam room all made for nice additions. Furthermore you are also given a personal concierge when checking in. Overall I loved the place and I can't wait to visit again. There were only two cons:

The Cons:
Room service took about an hour for a sandwich and I found that to be a bit excessive. Also the bell boy lost my coat and they have not contacted me about it being found yet.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
6  Thank Casey M
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Stayed here recently and it was probably one of the nicest regular rooms I have ever stayed in. The bed and pillows were heavenly - maybe even a better bed than my own at home?? I felt a bit old and under dressed (meaning wearing too many items of clothing) - there were some girls walking around in their bikinis (yes it's true). I'm 40 but felt that the crowd was much younger. Casino kind of dark. Overall a great experience. Room decor was really modern and trendy.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
5  Thank Margaret C
Reviewed January 19, 2013

I love to shop so, it was wonderful to know that I could go shopping and
not worry about going to far. The Aria has everything that you need. I enjoyed the view from my room. I celebrated my 10 year anniversay at the Aria and was treated to a bottle of wine, fruit and chocolates as soon as we arrived in out room. On my next trip to Vegas I will be staying at the Aria.

Room Tip: Ask for a room not so close to the elevator and you will get a good work out before you get there!!!
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank bharden2003
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I went to the aria because that is the only vecation for the last year for my ggirlfriend. We stayed at Aria skysuite 3 nights watch the show Zarkana. Join the casino games. Very comfortable vecation and like Aria very much from my girlfriend. We plan go back around Feb

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank aaron8829
Reviewed January 14, 2013

I don't even know where to begin.....Instantly upgraded to an ARIA Sky Suites room on the 39th floor because I had mentioned that I was treating my big sis for her 60th birthday. My sister chose ARIA because of its central location on the strip. Incredible amenities. SPOTLESS suite....probably the most clean of any hotel room in which I have ever slept. Twice daily maid service was exceptional! Maids organized our toiletries on the vanity and bedside! Now THAT'S a first! The bed: WOW!!! And I thought my Sterns & Foster at home was comfortable! The mattress and pillows (nevermind the sheets) were beyond fabulous!!!!! We don't want to leave!!! Complimentary coffee, pastries, juices and waters (FIJI and Pellegrino) every morning (only paid for breakfast on Day 1) and then cheeses, fruits, wine chocolate covered strawberries late afternoon into early evening. His and hers closets with a huge, built in chest of drawers in between. PLENTY of storage space. Private concierge for the Sky Suites (2-3 ladies ALWAYS available to assist). And the ARIA itself is gorgeous, modern and clean. Many wonderful dining choices. Beautiful casino. Again, this is a GEM of a property. We are so spoiled now!!!!! No other hotel experience in my 49 years compares to this one!!!!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends