New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

ARIA Sky Suites
Ranked #2 of 267 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
North Hollywood,CA
“Awesome Panoramic Sky Suite !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2012

This was the second time in a year that my husband and I have stayed at the Aria. Both times I mentioned we were celebrating a "special occasion". Each time the desk clerk told me we were being up graded to a Sky Suite!! This last time it was a panoramic corner Sky Suite with floor to ceiling windows around the entire HUGE room! 2 huge flat screen T.V.s, 2 bathrooms, state of the art toilet with a seat warmer and it washes and drys you if so desired.Remote controlled lights, curtains and T.V.s. Sky Suites have seperate express elevators. There is also a lounge area with drinks and light snacks available all day long.. The service at the Aria is the best I have ever received ANYWHERE. I dont ever want to stay anywhere else. Wi fi is included as part of the resort fees. We had no problem using our lap top. They also have a very nice gym. The treadmills and bikes have t.v. screens and they supply you with headphones. The buffet was closed for remodeling this time but we ate there the last time for a breakfast and a dinner with the $100.00 food and beverage credit that was part of our package. It was very good. WE WILL DEFINATELY BE BACK!!!!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank dkv112

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (448)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2012

When they say what heppens in vagas stays in vagas. Not if you stay here, because when you stay here you will want to tell everyone about vagas.what a great hotel, location was great, room was right across from lifts and for once never heard a thing. And view was fantastic.

• Stayed October 2012
3 Thank awashplumbing
St. Helens
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2012

We stopped at the Aria for our 10 year anniversary for 10 nights in September/October 2012, I emailed the hotel a week before our trip to ask them to empty the mini bar so I could store my insulin in there and to request a room with a strip view, and to my surprise they emailed straight back saying that a complimentary fridge would be provided (free of charge, normally $20 a day I think) and my room request had been noted!!

When we arrived at the Aria the first thing we noticed was the lovely smell of vanilla, which was very refreshing after travelling for nearly 20 hours. We arrived at about 7:30pm there was still a bit of a wait to check in but nothing too bad, when we got to the front desk the clerk apologised anyway and carried on with our check in. I mentioned that I'd emailed about getting a fridge in our room to which she replied that our email was on the screen and she noticed it was our anniversary and upgraded us to the Sky Suites....amazing!!! The Aria is one BIG hotel, luckily the clerk gave us a map and gave us detailed directions on how to get to our room.

When we got to the room (29032) as we opened the door, the curtains opened, the lights came on and music welcomed us it was fabulous! The room very spacious, with enough storage for all our clothes etc, its was very clean and tidy, the beds where very comfy, i loved them but my boyfriend said they where a bit too soft for him, we both ended up buying a pillows from the shop for $20 each anyway, we'll worth it!!

My fridge wasn't in my room when I arrived but I think that was because of the upgrade, I made a quick phone call down to the front desk and my fridge arrive the same night while we where out exploring!

The in room technology was great, easy to work out, I wish I had something like that at home, I particularly liked to sleep button next to the bed, just press it and all the lights and the tv go off and the curtains close...very good!!!

The bathroom was lovely, two sinks, toilet (obviously), hair dryer, bathroom scales, bath and separate shower which where both closed off by a glass door, which meant no steamed up mirror after using. The room also included an iron and a full ironing board, which are normally at extra cost!

The wifi was great, it never lost connection, I noticed that some people on here have had some hit and miss experiences with it, maybe our room was just in the right position!

The location of the hotel was great also, slap bang in the middle of everything, we used the free monorail numerous times though which takes you to the crystals shopping centre and ends up at the Bellagio, very convenient!!

The casino at the aria was amazing, all the slots you could ask for and plenty of gaming tables, the cocktail waitresses where on top form keeping us topped up with drinks, we found that we where more lucky at the Aira than in other casinos, I don't no if we where just lucky in there or what but we always seemed to leave + money, which is always a bonus!

The hotel has numerous restaurants to chose from, we only dined at Lemongrass which was a beautifully decorated Chinese restaurant, the food was top notch as well, and not too expensive, we also had the buffet which was amazing, plenty of stuff to chose from, the king crab legs where our favourite!!

We were really impressed with the house keeping, they would come and clean our room in the day so it was clean for us to change for the evening, then when we came back from an evening out the rooms had been cleaned and turned down a second time...great stuff!!

All in all I would definitely recommend the Aria to a friend, and I would definitely stop there again....I would probably tell them it was my 10 year anniversary again though, to try and get another free upgrade...haha!!! A++++++++++ 10/10

Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
8 Thank borislee
Sacramento, Ca
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2012

Love at first sight! Everything was perfect! No complaints at all! This place was worth every penny. We came here to celebrate my mom's birthday and everyone was so nice and accommodating. My mom enjoyed her birthday and I did too!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank YesornoSacramento_Ca
Hillsborough, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

I want to keep this place for myself!!!

My wife and I stayed in a penthouse suite.

Included is limo service from and to the airport. Wendy and Lucky were two wonderful limo drivers with wonderful personalities!! They represent Aria extremely well!!!

Limo arrives at private entrance, private check-in and private elevators.

The room was incredible! Just look at the photos on their website!! Spotless! Room service spends an incredible amount of time in each suite. One negative, turn down service revealed a washed but stained sheet. The staff immediately came and changed all bedding. The next day, we decided to stay in our room for awhile and invited the cleaning staff in. The cleaning person, was being reviewed by another and finally the manager came in to make sure it didn't happen. He apologized profusely for the error.

This was handled perfectly!

We will be going back to the Sky Suites often!!

We had room service for breakfast one morning. Eggs benedict and eggs Benedict with crab. Not very good. Eggs were over done, but that can be expected with the travel to the room in heated cart. Lump crab meat was in crab cake form which didn't work for me. I prefer loose crabmeat instead.

Wonderful experience!! We always stay at Bellagio and Caesar's. it was ice to go back to Vegas and get a wonderful "new" experience!!

Room Tip: Sky Suites separated from the rest of the hotel. A great time for a splurge!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank AVIDEATER
Taipei, Taiwan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2012

Checked in to the regular Aria on Tuesday and got upgraded to Sky Suites! room service food was great. view from the bedroom was also great. the only bad thing was that the windows were really dirty......

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
5 Thank samyishan
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2012

Huge suite with a modern feel, excellent facilities with a fully stocked mini-bar and great private service with private lifts. Nothing is too much trouble and I had the time of my life. I go to Vegas three times a year and really love Aria but this was my first time in a Sky Suite !!

Room Tip: Try and get a suite overlooking the strip, higher floors are better
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled solo