“For the meat eater”

Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #64 of 5,037 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Brazilian, South American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Hughes Center Drive
Description: Fogo de ChaoR (fo-go dee shoun), is an authentic Southern Brazilian steakhouse. In 1979, FogoR began sharing the gaucho way of preparing meat in Porto Alegre, Brazil. Today, our gaucho chefs still expertly grill each of our 16 cuts of meat and offer you continuous tableside service. We invite you to enjoy the delicious preparations of our gaucho chefs along with our gourmet salad bar, authentic Brazilian side dishes, and award-winning wine list.
Reviewed January 21, 2014

I went there a week ago and it was excellent. It is an "all you can eat" thing, but good. I went for lunch and it was $33. They have a good salad bar which included hearts of palm and artichoke hearts. They explained how everything works and service was great. They had a couple types of chicken, a sausage, leg of lamb, lamb chop, pork ribs, ribeye, filet, top sirloin, prime top sirloin, and a few others. It comes straight from the kitchen so its hot and served to your plate. But if you don't eat meat, you shouldn't go. Enjoy!!

1  Thank sfuj1212
Write a ReviewReviews (1,027)

Reviewed January 19, 2014

I love Brazilian steak houses. The meat here is as good as it I gets. I prefer the salad portion of the meal at Texas de Brazil slightly better but that's not to say this isn't a great meal.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

This was the second time I had been to Fogo De Chao, and both times the food was extremely good. If you are a hard core carnivore, this is the place to be. Without a doubt, all the meat was excellently cooked, could not have found any flaws what so ever with the meats. The tenderness, the flavor was impeccable and as much as you desire, never ending, which is awesome!! I highly reccomend this restaurant as a must do for any and all meat lovers when in Vegas!!! Great Job!!

Reviewed January 10, 2014

Hada dinner after golf on 29 Dec, about 2030- the salad bar was everything people say it is, magnificent choices and top quality- the wine selection was excellent, and the meat was generally hot and very tasty-

The only detractions- at some intervals, the meat came too quickly, had a mound of meat on the plate and it kept getting higher- I wish they could have paced the skewer visits a bit better to give me time to savor and remember what animal I was eating- also, the sides provided were good, although in some churrascos that I have visited previously, they supplied a variety of dipping suces that provided a lot of flavor to the meat- I think I would have preferred the sauces to the supplied sides- all in all, a very good meal and was not disappointed by the quality and quantity of the food- price was reasonable for the quality of meal.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

We like to dine out, and try a lot of places. We have had Brazilian BBQ before but this was the best. When in Vegas you must try as many places as possible, and we came here by chance. A recommendation from a taxi driver and we almost couldn't remember the name of the place! Thankfully we found it! Very expensive but if you really want to treat yourself, this is the place to do it. Every morsel of food was a delight, the meats were all very good to excellent, our chef always returned to our table with a variety of beef cuts cooked to our preference after only asking the first time. Hot sides continue to be served and the salad bar was endless, fresh and varied. But really, when you can keep getting succulent cuts of filet mignon served every time you flip the green heart, why fill up on salad!? Not the place if you are on a budget, but worth the visit if you really want to splurge.

1  Thank SpamFreeMe