“Very good experience”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: The Strip
Reviewed April 30, 2017

Portions are huge and the food is good. I think the service is fast and good. I sometimes ask for a child's portion and I find that to be sufficient.

Date of visit: April 2017
Write a reviewReviews (3,748)

Reviewed April 30, 2017

I found this restaurant years ago and fell in love. Be advised that your wait will be 45 minutes to an hours. This last visit I was solo, so I was seated immediately at the counter. It was great and I met some fun girls.

Reviewed April 30, 2017

This place is a restaurant/lounge. I had my little one so it was about a 3 block walk from Circus Circus where we were staying. Peppermill is dark lit so I wasn't sure if it was more of a lounge catering to adults or a place to take kids.
They sat us right away and the server was quick. I ordered a salad and my friend ordered a sandwich with some dip- forgot what it was called but it was fresh and he enjoyed his meal very much too. I wish I had visited this venue the night before because the freshness of the food was so much better than eating at the deli in the hotel or even some of the restaurants. Good place to eat at late hours and not so much on the pricey side. Will go back for late eats.

Reviewed April 29, 2017 via mobile

This diner is right out of the 50s. We visited during happy hour and had great food and drink specials. Large food portion sizes. Foods were good. Fun decor inside. Waitstaff were all friendly and efficient. We enjoyed ourselves. Nice bar area too.

Reviewed April 29, 2017

Ate here twice. Located on the north bound side, north end of the strip. Great variety of choices on menu. Large portions. Wonderful service, excellent prices.