The Peppermill Restaurant & Fireside Lounge
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: The Strip
Reviewed April 29, 2017 via mobile

This diner is right out of the 50s. We visited during happy hour and had great food and drink specials. Large food portion sizes. Foods were good. Fun decor inside. Waitstaff were all friendly and efficient. We enjoyed ourselves. Nice bar area too.

Date of visit: April 2017
Write a reviewReviews (3,748)

Reviewed April 29, 2017

Ate here twice. Located on the north bound side, north end of the strip. Great variety of choices on menu. Large portions. Wonderful service, excellent prices.

Reviewed April 28, 2017

The Peppermill is a must go to restaurant with great food, great service and a great atmosphere. We went there for dinner and was instantly impressed by the overall experience and the serene and romantic atmosphere.We ordered the Salmon and the Chicken Parmesan which where both huge and delicious. I also ordered one of their cocktails called the Scorpion and it was "AMAZING". We went there twice during our stay and would definitely go there again. The price is very reasonable.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed April 28, 2017

The Peppermill is such a thing unto itself. The decor is uniquely Las Vegas. The menu is huge, they offer a wide variety of options. The service is great, they offer a full bar. It's a great place to visit if you're looking to visit with friends or conduct business. A+ all around for the Peppermill.

Reviewed April 27, 2017

I have been going to Vegas since I was about 8 back in the 80s and finally, after all those years I finally made it to Peppermill. It was around 1130am and there was a line and a wait for a seat. Walked in to put my name on the list and seen open spots a the counter and the host said I could seat myself there if I would like, so I did.

Now here is where we go from 5 to 4 stars, it took about 15 minutes for someone to even take my drink order, yes it was busy but sitting at the counter and several saying they would be right with me and then never coming back hurts the score.

Anyways I get my drink order, made my meal order and the waitress found a way to save me about $10 bucks. I was ordering the NY Strip steak and just wanted Fries with it, no salad or soup and she told me she could ring it in as a steak sandwich and that it was the same steak cooked the same way and would cost less. SCORE after losing a ton of money gambling.

Food came out not long after, obviously frozen fries but a good steak for the cost and will eat there again. Had service been faster getting my drink order I would have gave five stars.