“A very nice surprise”
Review of Market Grille Cafe

Market Grille Cafe
Ranked #567 of 5,057 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Description: Homemade Greek, Italian, Mediterranean restaurant. Take out available. Serving wine and beer. Banquet room and catering available. Established in 2006. Winners of Best of Las Vegas 6 years in a row.
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Working here in Vegas we stumbled onto this great Greek resturant. Service was great, owner came out to say hi! Food was very very good. I can't wait to return to try more of their food.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

The food, service, and ambiance are all excellent. There is something for everyone on their menu. I also like and appreciate that they hire younger servers, as young people have a more difficult time finding work these days.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I have several friends that immediately say, "I don't like Greek food" when I suggest Market Grille, one of my favorite local restaurants! I just take them by the hand and introduce them to spanakopita so flaky that it melts in your mouth, a pumpkin soup so creamy and delicious that most of them do not even realize what it is! And then we move on to the gyros, and Greek fries! When I ply them with the pomegranate chicken (accompanied by a house delectable sweet pomegranate wine!), they are practically melting in the chairs. I top off the meal with an introduction to the best export from Greece since Zorba---BAKLAVA! Homemade and sinful, a perfect Greek holiday without leaving Vegas! Opa!!

Reviewed December 8, 2012

I was excited to see this restaurant offers both a gluten-free menu and a vegan menu. Excitement ends there. The babaganoush was coarse and especially bland except for the overdose of lemon juice. However, the vegetable skewers were good and the gluten-free rice was also very good. My dining partner had the mousaka....did not enjoy it at all.

Was very slow there for a Saturday night and maybe for good reason.

Note: If you happen to be in southern California and are craving med dishes, try Darya's in Orange. Pricey but worth it - all dishes fresh and wonderful. Service impeccable. Entertainment on the weekends too.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

I have dined at the Market Grille Cafe numerous times...both take out and sit down. I especially enjoy the mousakka, pastichio, gyro pizza and the pomegranate chicken. The pom chicken is especially tasty moist and sweet.
One thing I dont care for are their potatoes/french fries/ i have tried them a few times SIMPLY TOO TOO SALTY.
I do enjoy greek food and this is a great place to enjoy it.
The service is always very fast and always very pleasant.