“DO NOT TRY”

Nigerian Cuisine by Folaf
Ranked #3,393 of 4,985 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: African
Reviewed August 15, 2013

We were in Las Vegas for a week and thought we should try out the Nigerian restaurant there.

Firstly, the smell made my stomach churn so we asked for the food to be takeaway. We ordered the Jollof Rice and Plantain. The Jollof rice was plain and almost tasteless, Plantains were fried well and the beef and chicken were clearly made and stored for at least a week before it was served.

I probably had a misconceived high expectation for Nigerian restaurants in the US. The restaurants we enjoy in London, like Mama Put on Liverpool Street, and 805 Restaurant on Old Kent road come at a standard far far above this. I do not say this to offend genuine gourmet Nigerian restaurants that exist in other parts of the US but this was bad, very bad.

5  Thank Alex I

Reviewed October 26, 2012

hoooooo what a delicious experience i had today with hot amala and ewedu. its sequal none. i must tell u this is a home cooking well preapred with friendly staff in a cOol environment such that after all this stress i can relax and cwatch NTA network news, african meal our heritage and thx to nigerian cuisine for vmaking us feel at home again, I LOVE THIS FOOD , ITS FINGER LICKING

1  Thank ODEGBESAN O
Reviewed September 15, 2012

I am here eating suya I just picked up from here and its amazing!! Way better than the one sold in LA! I'm impressed!! This is a lot from a Nigerian.
Lovely couple, extremely polite. You can always call in and pick up, or come in to dine in. They also cater, or can cook for you for whatever amount you give them for.

I like my food spicy, so I always ask for pepper on the side, they cook it that way so non Nigerians can handle the pepper.

I keep going back! Great job guys!!

1  Thank Nubiandr
Reviewed April 5, 2012

i was at this african restaurant yesterday, infact i love the food service and hospitality.i rate them as perfect profersonal and respectful.

Reviewed February 6, 2012

I am not Nigerian but i love Nigerian food and i am new to the Las Vegas area,so i have been looking for a Nigerian eatery,when we found it on the net and went there,OMG,we have been going 2 to 3x's a week,this place and the food is exquisite,i guarantee you will NOT be disappointed...

1  Thank Sharon L