“Amazing suya!”

Cuisines: African
Global noma
“Amazing suya!”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

I am here eating suya I just picked up from here and its amazing!! Way better than the one sold in LA! I'm impressed!! This is a lot from a Nigerian.
Lovely couple, extremely polite. You can always call in and pick up, or come in to dine in. They also cater, or can cook for you for whatever amount you give them for.

I like my food spicy, so I always ask for pepper on the side, they cook it that way so non Nigerians can handle the pepper.

I keep going back! Great job guys!!

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Nubiandr

Las Vegas, Nevada
“best african restaurant ever.”
Reviewed April 5, 2012

i was at this african restaurant yesterday, infact i love the food service and hospitality.i rate them as perfect profersonal and respectful.

• Visited April 2012
Las Vegas, Nevada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“exquisite”
Reviewed February 6, 2012

I am not Nigerian but i love Nigerian food and i am new to the Las Vegas area,so i have been looking for a Nigerian eatery,when we found it on the net and went there,OMG,we have been going 2 to 3x's a week,this place and the food is exquisite,i guarantee you will NOT be disappointed...

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank Sharon L
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice meal @ Nigerian cuisine Las Vegas”
Reviewed January 2, 2012

Nigerian Cuisine by Folaf Restaurant is a place to visit for proper Nigeria food. Its good tasty nd satisfactory. Uuuuum! THE ONLY ONE IN LAS VEGAS. Another one is a conferfit. Be there u will be glad u did

1 Thank temmy2000ng
“Best African restaurant”
Reviewed January 2, 2012

Folaf African restaurant is absolutely awesome . I went there with my family , service is super and food is the best .cheap compared to other Nigerian restaurant in LA .

3 Thank Cece4596