“They don't have security, only fun police. More fun elsewhere.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Gold Boutique Nightclub and Lounge
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Chatted with the promoters about my buddy and I coming one night. We got the whole 'how many girls with you?' questioning and told him that it wasn't an issue. We went and grabbed 3 girls (not the paid kind) at Deuce and made our way back over. Getting in was still an ordeal as we were made to wait in line and pay cover.

The girls were given free drink tickets that promoters use as incentive to scam them in. As soon as you get in, there'll be a massive crowd at the bar with ONE bartender, who's feverishly over-worked. It took 20 minutes waiting at the bar-front to be served overpriced highballs. No worries though! We were still having tonnes of fun, because of our crowd, not the place we were at.

Then we proceeded to dance, like bosses, it was great. One of the girls knew interpretive dance and could do some amazing stuff so we had her jump on a table (2 feet high) by the couches and go at it. She was AMAZING. Unfortunately the overweight, insecure security worker didn't agree. He immediately escorted her out of the bar. No warning, nothing.

I won't even bother explaining how rude and ridiculous the people at the door were except that they did us a great favour. We had the best night after this garbage-bar.

Simply put, go with a great group or be heavily disappointed.

1  Thank BretskiGretzky

Reviewed July 7, 2013

Intimate setting

Nice music

Friendly staff

Very silly to reserve all tables for 500 min bottle service and then let them go empty

Figure out how to price based on demand and "fill up your seats first then raise prices"

Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

I went to this club as was invited by the people outside in the hotel said free entrance then when to the cue wanted $40 and a open bar thought was to good to be true seems in this hotel they say one thing do another. If you did not pay not getting in with a very rude manner. I'm a happy guy always polite.

The people on entrance was rude should have left then still wanted a dance night out put on the dancing shoes.

Was not a open bar as I only wanted water and when asked was told $7 for small bottle and the woman just walked off and was so rude also the doorman when I asked could my wife site down as her feet hurt wanted money for a seat. Just stay away it good music but I feel that does not make up for the money grabbing atomsfear. I feel if your drink you will leave with no money left in this place there are nicer places to go to. Do have I say the people in the cosmopolitan club marques where very present and polite helpfully totally different. Shame the music was not to my taste.

I was ripped off $40 dollars and when combined was given a bottle of water I did get some In the end with the cocktail tokens they give us.

Please owners o this club treat people with better respect your in a amazon hotel with the attitude of a cheap club from down town somewhere.

Still the lady when we left did smile and say goodnight so to be fear that was it.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

So we would never had gone here if it was not attached to a promotion we got on the street for HAZE which is where we were wanting to go. By the way HAZE is awesome. When we left there someone suggested that since we had wristbands for gold that we should go check it out. It was an awesome place to unwind from HAZE. The drinks at this lounge were priced right and we met some cute guys. The music was at just the right level and was a good mix to dance to. It was a great place to socialize. We will definitely will be coming back. I think we may even use this lounge to calm down after the other clubs we are going to later this week.

See more reviews
Reviewed May 20, 2013

SO I learned that boutique nightclub and lounge is a fancy way of saying upscale. lol. This place in the Aria was really nice. well Aria in general is so classy

we started off at haze, had some wristbands from some guy on the strip. he gave me the bands for free and told me if anybody gives you anything on the strip for free then its legit, but if he asks you for money its a scam... good to know. anyways we got right in at haze with the wristband, came out and another guy gave me a wristband. seems like the wristband scene are taking over vegas. much easier then those stupid discount cards!

We go inside gold which is a minute from haze and was actually pretty chill. really classy people go there and Def. some classy chicks that you want to take home to mom. lol

I highly recommmend!