“So beyond overpriced with average service”
Review of Central Michel Richard - CLOSED

Central Michel Richard
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Winchester, Virginia
“So beyond overpriced with average service”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

I went here for a quick lunch. It was not crazy busy but not slow either. The server was pleasant even funny. I'm a believer in getting what you pay for and by no means am I a tightwad. But seriously $40 for French onion soup and a chopped salad and bottled water?!? Then to wait over 20 minutes for your check? No thank you. I'll go elsewhere.

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Room Service!”
Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

I choose to have breakfast here versus room service during my stay on 4 Sep around 1100am. We were seated at a table for two which was one of the smallest tables I have ever seen (its was only 25% ful). The waiter was slow we ordered coffee and it took so long I asked for it twice! Food was ok but nothing great (room service better and about same price). Bright spot was a server/busboy named Alex who was attentive, customer-orientated and did a far better job than the waiter. In fact he was so good we asked the hostess his name! He should be the waiter interacting with customers! Will not be returning to this spot!

• Visited September 2013
Tacoma, Washington
“Really liked this place! Great menu w/down home and gourmet items”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

This is right off Caesar's main lobby. It's pleasant and bright. The bread pudding and meatloaf (yes meatloaf) were great! They have killer fried chicken as well. This was my favorite restaurant at Caesar's.

• Visited August 2013
Pittsburgh
“Nice place to try, not sure I'd go back”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

This restaurant is new since my last visit in Las Vegas. We decided to give it a try. The atmosphere is nice, the location is great and the service was very good.

I'd say that the meal was just okay. We got some appetizers and drinks. The appetizers were okay and a little expensive. And yes, I know, it's Vegas, it's expensive. I've eaten at lots of Vegas restaurants at all price levels and I think this one was a bit more expensive compared to others.

I wouldn't go out of my way to eat here but if you stay at this property, this isn't a bad option.

Denver, Colorado
“Decent breakfast”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Had breakfast here before our flight home. Had the All American breakfast. It was VERY large food - matched the price.