“FORTE FANTASTIC!!!!”
Review of Tropicana Theater

Tropicana Theater
Ranked #230 of 459 things to do in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: At Tropicana Theater, our vision includes extraordinary Las Vegas shows that appeal to every preference. Whether it's Comedy you're craving or non-stop action, Tropicana is the premiere destination for shows in Las Vegas. Our main showroom seats approximately 800 in cabaret style.
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Seeing Forte any place would be an experience!!! But this theater was lovely. Nice seating, great experience! The sound is great. The golden circle is golden, for sure!!!

1  Thank hubjeanne

Reviewed December 28, 2013

He was the best. We loved the show. Definitely go. We had an intimate setting. Entertained the whole time. No lull. Good job!

Reviewed August 27, 2013

This is a comedy magic show. Actually its more comedy than magic if you ask me. Murray was pretty good. However I think the show would be better at a large venue with larger tricks being performed. However it wasn't bad. I enjoyed it.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Went with my wife for a nice evening out. He says he is a celebrity professional magician or something of the like but he was no better than the 15 year old kid i hired to perform at my kids party last year. This guy is full of himself and not enjoyable. Luckily the management and room at the tropicana theater are nice people which made up for this.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

Visiting Comedy Clubs is not my favourite past time but the laughs came fast and furious and I thoroughly enjoyed it. The fact that the theatre is small, making it cosy, added to the event.