“Not worth the wait or hype”
Review of In-N-Out Burger

In-N-Out Burger
Ranked #84 of 5,037 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Fast Food
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed March 26, 2014

I was excited to try the "famous" In-N-Out Burger and was very disappointed. After standing in a very long line to place our order and then waiting a very long time for our food it was not what I expected. It was expensive. I think you are paying for the name and "fame" not the quality of the food. It was a thin, greasy patty that tasted awful. It was so crowded we had to stand to wait for an open table that was dirty as was the whole place including the outdoor seating. I would never return, but at least I can say I've been there.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

i had been looking forward to my burger in las vegas . in-n-out - not with 60 + people queued to get their meals. they all had the same idea as me! but worth the wait!. the fries get better each time you have them! love the burgers. this is the best place to eat in Las Vegas for the price, quality and taste. will be back!

1  Thank paul b
Reviewed March 16, 2014

Have visited In 'n' Out in & around LA and was satisfied, until we visited here one Saturday in March . My 3 kids had been recommended the shakes, so with the food they ordered three......our food came and we sat down . After a HALF hour, The boys went to see where their drinks were, and apparently there were none, they were having an issue with the machine.....which, in the meantime, meant that the food was cold. Cold fries,burgers.....no thanks.
After a fuss, they did return what we had paid, but after a long discussion, and so we left a little disappointed and let down. And hungry!
Will presume that it ŵas an exception, and maybe the shakes are good.....if you get them!

Reviewed March 13, 2014

I'm an east coaster, but my daughter went to college in California 12 years ago where I discovered In-N-Out. I was a little surprised they were willing to venture into Vegas, and I expected a severe drop in quality. Not so.
In my opinion, this is the best place to eat in Las Vegas given the quality and taste of the product in relationship to the money you have to spend. Yes I said it-the best. So if you're suffering from sticker shock and a think wallet after shelling out for those buffets, save yourself some money and please the pallet with a double double, some fries and a chocolate shake. You'll thank me.

1  Thank dlivesay
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Great quality and taste, they will make everything exactly as requested and has cult following. Animal fries are fries w cheese and onions,,,they have a secret menu so check it out!!!! Clean, friendly, very very inexpensive