“Killer”

Cuisines: American
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Killer”
Reviewed May 3, 2012

Never thought I'd like yogurt as I'm a Cold Stone guy, but wow this place is good. Great flavors with tons of toppings available, and you pay by the weight of what you get. Absolutely love this place, and it's healthy!!

Visited March 2012

Dayton, Ohio
“Great Toppings & Yogurt”
Reviewed December 5, 2011

I have been to Mencheis twice. The first time I really enjoyed the atmosphere and selection of yogurt. They had great toppings with real hot fudge. I was disappointed with the second time because of the employees. I'm assuming the employee's friends were hanging out and I had to keep interrupting them to get some service or my questions answered. A little annoying but didn't stop me from enjoying the place and awesome yogurt.

• Visited November 2011

Been to Menchie's? Share your experiences!