“Worst Service & Meal In Vegas”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #131 of 5,057 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 3, 2013

We should have known when we struggled to get served at the bar waiting for our table. Once seated we selected 2 different steaks and within a few minutes the waiter returned to tell us both were sold out. We then went for the prime rib which we again within a few minutes were told was also sold out!

We were left with the most expensive steak on the menu and a chicken dish which arrived in good time. We had our salads offered to us for free due to the issue with the menu.

This would have probably been ok but both meals were truly awful. I'm not sure why but both tasted like they had a cup of salt tipped over them to the point where your mouth was so dry. We left most if the meals and advised the waiter who called the manager. We did receive another discount from the bill and did give the waiter the full tip as none of it had been his fault.

I would never eat here again and was the worst meal during our stay. Considering all the other breakfast and dinners we had were the other end of the scale so I'm surprised they can get away with serving inedible food.

Reviewed November 2, 2013

I took my mum to Outback on our trip to Vegas as she'd never been.
Our server was fantastic and attentive.

I had the Outback special (Sirloin steak) and sweet potato fries and caesar salad. Medium rare. It was perfect. Cooked to perfection.

Blooming onion to start was an excellent starter. Enjoyed our meal we went back again during our trip

Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

We loved the food & service from our server Kenny. A pleasant surprise amid your choice between buffetmania & exhorbant prices!!!!

Reviewed October 9, 2013

I wondered into the Steakhouse as I knew they would be showing the NFL games, had a main course of an Outback Special which came with a choice of two extras, sweet potato fries and a caesar salad. Good choice of beers there as well, also had a New York Cheesecake.. Staff were very friendly during service and made my lunch enjoyable.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

My wife and I ate here this week and were very happy with the meal, choice and service. Josh served us and we were treated very well. We started with buffalo wings which were great I had the pork chops which were huge. My wife had the lamb chops which fell off the bone. Cocktails were delicious and the price was good. Would definitely eat here again.
Peter and Kerry Johnson - United Kingdom