Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Book In Advance
In high demand - travelers recommend booking ahead!

Ways to Experience V Theater
from $29.99
from $29.00
from $44.00
from $80.00
3,303 results
All reviews motown review comedy show vip seating tina turner planet hollywood entire show lots of fun shook elvis seats tickets shows strippers performers stage vegas pole
Reviewed December 19, 2014

He sang all the popular songs very well and the during a short break, the host entertained us very well with doing great impersonations. Had an enjoyable evening!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
DSPTickets, Manager at V Theater, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2018

Outstanding!! Thank you for sharing your experience. We are thrilled that you were entertained by the show and appreciate the support. We hope you will have the opportunity to see one of our other great productions!

Reviewed December 19, 2014 via mobile

I gave this show to my sister for her birthday. We had front row seats when I walked in theater was so small thought I would be disappointed. But it was amazing. The man that played Elvis did such a good job. The halftime mc was so funny. My sister loved Elvis. She was so happy with her present. Especially sinced he kissed her lol

1  Thank Kelli J

Reviewed December 19, 2014

We bought a tour and they gave us discount coupons to see the Hypnotic Comedy Show at the V Theatre. We went without any expectations and laughed the whole time we were there. The show was interesting and original, makes me curious about being hypnotized at some point haha I do recommend the show if you're in town - just a recommendation, arrive early (at least an hour before) if you buy a general admission ticket because it gets very crowded and they sit first come first serve.

1  Thank Adriana V
DSPTickets, Manager at V Theater, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2018

Thank you for sharing your positive review! We are happy that you found the show entertaining and appreciate your feedback. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed December 18, 2014

It better than I expected! I can't think of anything to make it better! Go see it now! If you liked the movies, you will love this show!

Reviewed December 17, 2014

The show was amazing everyone sang well. The MC was very funny. I've never laughed so hard in my life. I love the singing, swearing, dirty jokes, inside jokes, the blood splatter, and the First off I had front row seating for Evil dead the musical which is a plus when you want to be doused in blood. "special treatment" the cast gives to the audience during the show. Every one was very polite and nice with humor mixed in during the meet and greet.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction