“Poor customer service from V Theater”
Review of V Theater

and up
Stripper 101 at Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino
Ranked #36 of 456 things to do in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: The V Theater is a unique venue that is home to two showrooms with more than eight live stage productions. Located in the Miracle Mile Shops inside of Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino right on the Las Vegas Strip, we can offer you both dinner and a show, bringing back that "Old Las Vegas". Along with our wide variety of shows, we can also offer rental space for smaller gatherings such as receptions, parties, corporate events, meetings, banquets and so much more! There are many private sections of the V Theater. Each section, or the entire facility, can be specifically tailored to meet the needs of your group.
MADISON
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Poor customer service from V Theater”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

We got a nice Groupon deal for Evil Dead: The Musical and were in line 1/2hr before the show was supposed to start @ 11:30 (as recommended) but at 11:45 were still waiting in line with the attendant still taking tickets. We gave our tickets to a couple sitting out side the theater and left.

If nothing else, the theater should have let let those in line be seated @ 11:30 and maybe held the show until 11:45 for people showing up late but to be STILL standing in line since 10:30 - that absolutely sucked and we missed what would have been a great show because of it. Thanks V Theater!

Visited December 2013

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome Evening Out”
Reviewed January 18, 2014

Hilarious and entertaining music and Comedy! Will do this again! Suggest pay a little extra for additional shows! Saw Hypnotist and hitsville! Awsome

Morton, IL
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Great show!”
Reviewed January 18, 2014

We (family of 4; kids 24, 21) had tickets for the variety show on 12/28/2013 at 7 p.m. The show was about 1 hour and 15 min. long. It was very, very funny and entertaining the whole entire time! The MC of the show is absolutely amazing! He really "makes" the show!! The guests that perform were also very talented and entertaining. Audience volunteers were also used during the show. We were seated in the 2nd row from the stage so the seats were excellent. I would highly recommend the show and purchasing the "VIP" tickets. The lines for general admission were quite long, but I don't think they were real slow moving. I'm glad we had the "VIP" tickets - it was so worth it! I would go again if I had the chance.

Visited December 2013
Rialto, California
“The Marc Savard Comedy Hypnosis show”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

Marc Savard was really funny. Some of the things he got the audience members that were on stage to do were absolutely hilarious. You even get to meet him after the show and can get pictures with him and talk to him some. He is very friendly and easy to talk to. I had messaged him about a week before I ended up coming out to Las Vegas on facebook with a question I had and he responded on facebook, so when I introduced myself to him and commented about the question, he remembered right away who I was. To me, that is really awesome that he tries to remember all his fans through their comments on social media and through interactions when he gets to meet them. Look forward to coming back to Las Vegas soon and seeing his show again and all the crazy stuff he does.

Leeds-England
“MARC SAWARD”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

VERY GOOD SHOW. I can recommended to any one. Very funny and full of good laugphing. I got a great time