V Theater
$29.99*
Popovich Comedy Pet Theater at Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino
Ranked #39 of 462 things to do in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: The V Theater is a unique venue that is home to two showrooms with more than eight live stage productions. Located in the Miracle Mile Shops inside of Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino right on the Las Vegas Strip, we can offer you both dinner and a show, bringing back that "Old Las Vegas". Along with our wide variety of shows, we can also offer rental space for smaller gatherings such as receptions, parties, corporate events, meetings, banquets and so much more! There are many private sections of the V Theater. Each section, or the entire facility, can be specifically tailored to meet the needs of your group.
Reviewed January 14, 2014

My husband and I really enjoyed the V show. The MC / host was a very funny and amazing juggler.... I didn't think I would be interested in a juggler but he changed that ! All the acts were awesome ... and there really was a good variety of types of acts. I watched Turf on America's Got Talent in awe but to see him in person was very impressive - his wild contortions were wonderfully hard to watch ! The acrobats and balancing acts and all the other acts were so fun to watch ! There is something for everyone in this show. Go !

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Write a ReviewReviews (3,275)

Reviewed January 14, 2014

We went to Gregory Popovich's Comedy Pet Theatre and the show itself was amazing. The performers stayed after and signed autographs and the children were able to speak with them. The female performer was fantastic with her hoop - my daughter really loved her.
We paid for VIP tickets and they were of no benefit - our seats were far back. Our view was ok, but not a VIP seat for sure.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

Great place to see a 4pm show in Vegas. Small theater, intimate and not a bad seat in the house. Kudos to V.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

This was the most I have laughed in years. I am not an easy person to get a laugh out of. This show is in a small theater which gives everyone a great seat and somewhat of an intimate show. This particular performance is not for children. We went with our kids but they are 18 and 20. The very end of the performance did go a bit far for my taste but I would still recommend it. It is definitely well worth the cost of the ticket. The show was totally fun for us all.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

The MC was not very funny but I was glad to finally figure out he was just the MC. The opener and the headliner were HYSTERICAL!!! All I can say is "Shalom MFer" and "I got 99 problems and a Twitch aint one" Sam Comroe
Those guys were a riot and my son enjoyed his birthday after he was pretty much THE show LOL "Roger and his green banana".