“Front Row Block View of Popovich Comedy Show”
Review of V Theater

V Theater
Ranked #54 of 380 things to do in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: V Theater is located inside Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino and features two showrooms with nine live stage productions including the award winning V - The Ultimate Variety Show a family favorite 17 years running as well as the world's #1 pole dancing class for women, Stripper 101.
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I bought the tickets for the Popovich Pet Comedy Show. I thought I had front row seats but there were a row of loose seats that was in front of me that blocked my view of the pets when they were performing. I think they added theses seats to make more money. But they shouldn't do that because the theater wasn't full and I paid extra money to have my "VIP" seats that really weren't that way because of the obstructive view. If you get these seats, I would sit higher so you can see the show. Otherwise, the pets were cute and performed admirably. Popovich did a great job with his tricks and comedy show. I would go again but would make sure to sit a little higher or in the seats in front of me.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
DSPTickets, Manager at V Theater, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are glad you got a kick out of the show and appreciate your feedback. We hope to see you again!

Write a ReviewReviews (3,300)
All reviews
in 262 reviews
"vegas"
in 562 reviews

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Our 9 and 10 year olds liked the pet comedy theater but my husband and I had a hard time staying awake at times. We all didn't expect it to have such an elementary spin to it. We felt like the storyline was geared towards preschool children. It was entertaining, and Greg was very talented, but we really expected more sophisticated pet tricks and more pet tricks in general. Glad we bought the Groupon vs. Paying full price.

DSPTickets, Manager at V Theater, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2018

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback. Please know we are always looking for ways to improve the customer experience and your input is important.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Great Show! Felt like I had traveled back in time to the 60's at the Shrine Auditorium in LA where the Temps, Tops, Supremes, Vandellas, Marvin, Smokie and Martha used to BRING DOWN THE HOUSE! The only thing missing was the Big Afros, Bell Bottoms and Platforms. Will definitely be back next year!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
DSPTickets, Manager at V Theater, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2018

Fantastic!! Thank you for the amazing review. We are thrilled you enjoyed the show and appreciate the support. We hope you will have the opportunity to visit again!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

The show was entertaining throughout. Was pleased that Mary Wells was identified as first Motown superstar, and sang first. Found it odd that the Temptations act didn't end the show, as they represented more than most urban America at the time, rather then the Four Tops.

Show was well worth the money.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Awesome!! Thank you for the fantastic review. We are glad you got a kick out of the show and appreciate the support. We hope to see you again!

See more reviews
Reviewed July 22, 2013

An excellent value for the money. The theater was is a good size with really no bad seats. There was a lot of variety to the show with the pets sharing the limelight with Mr Popovich and his excellent juggling and amazing balance routines. A lot of it was truly amazing and the sort of thing you expect to see only on TV. Lots of fun for everyone!