“An ice cream adventure...”
Review of IcePan

IcePan
Ranked #52 of 170 Dessert in Las Vegas
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Since we are new to las Vegas, I thought it would be fun to check out ice pan, which is located in harrah's. In addition to the fact that they make your ice cream whike you watch, what attracted me to Ice Pan was there non- dairy, no artificial color selections ( you can get dairy base as well.). It's a fun spot to visit; it's best categorized as ice cream entertainment! The ice cream was very good, and there were many flavors. Try it!

Reviewed August 7, 2013

This is custom ice cream, made from fresh ingredients you choose. While you wait and watch! I had watermelon ice cream (made with low-fat milk which was my dairy choice). The ingredients are chopped and slammed on a super-cold pan with spatulas with ninja-like action by the funny and nice Asian staff who make it into a big show. So delicious and healthy, depending on what ingredients you choose. Fruit is absolutely fresh. Dairy or non-dairy (soy), your choice. I want one right now. LOL. If you are staying at Harrah's go get an Icepan. They open at 11 a.m.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Came across this place on the way to the monorail station (it's at the top of the escalator at Harrah's near the Toby Keith restaurant). Looked intriguing, and the staff was very exuberant.

Ordering is a three step process, you pick your base flavor, then choose your milk option (whole milk, 2%, skim or soy) and then your mix-in ingredient. My wife and I split a mint chocolate with whole milk and cheesecake.

They mix the ingredients on a very cold metal pan and serve it up when it is the right consistency. The flavor was very good, with a clean finish. Using whole milk instead of cream, I suppose the final product is more of an ice milk than an ice-cream. The staff was very clear that if we did not like the flavor we picked, they would make us a different one free of charge.

One minor warning, their brochure says that some folks may experience some mild intestinal upset as the ice cream contains fructooligosaccharides. My wife got a little rumbly, but I didn't (which is unusual, as I generally have the more sensitive stomach).

All in all, great tasting ice cream with a little show to go along with it.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Located on second floor of Harrah's Las Vegas at the top of escalator.

Very friendly staff, good "showmanship" by the staff preparing your ice cream while you watch.

Salesman very friendly, he can sell me a section of Great wall of China if he tried! LOL

Great tasting treat in the middle of summer when it's 110 outside.

Pricey but, being that they're located in Strip Hotel, someone has to pay-up for the rental space...we did, gladly.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

I was looking for a place where I could get lowish carb ice cream and had read about another place, only to find out that it was closed. I was walking through Harrah's and decided to check this place out because another patron was having a semi-orgasmic experience at the counter. Yes, you read that right.

The great thing about Ice Pan is that they can customize anything about the ice cream. I had green tea ice cream using nonfat milk and splenda. It was very tasty. The staff there is very concerned about pleasing the customer and will bend over backwards to fulfill requests. When I go back to Vegas, I will definitely go there.

Been to IcePan? Share your experiences!