“Excellent Service, Excellent Food”

35 Steaks and Martinis
Ranked #533 of 4,955 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Paradise/Harmon
Reviewed March 26, 2013

It seems that every casino in Vegas has their steakhouse, I’ve been to Delmonico in the Venetian, SW in the Wynn, FIX and Prime in the Bellagio, Samba in the Mirage and Bally’s Steakhouse. In my opinion what sets them apart is service and 35 Steaks + Martini’s is as good as any if not better than most. We wanted to have a nice dinner on Saturday night and since a friend of ours was staying at the Hard Rock we thought we would give 35 Steaks a try. Dinner turned out to be great!

The service was outstanding from start to finish. We all wanted to enjoy a couple of drinks (before, during and after dinner), we had a light lunch and did not want to overstuff ourselves so we told our waiter that we wanted to go heavy on appetizers, salads and sides and that we would share the “Tomahawk” steak (35 oz bone-in Ribeye). The servers were more than accommodating and helped us put together the perfect meal. The appetizers were very good, the Wedge salad was wonderful, and both the French Onion and Lobster Bisque were fantastic. The Tomahawk was cooked perfectly; tender and juicy. Since we were sharing they brought the steak out already sliced to share and you could see that they let the meat rest before carving it as the juices remained in the meat.

As our glasses emptied our servers made sure to ask if we were ready for another round, they paced each course of our meal perfectly and followed up after each course was sampled to make sure we were happy with our selection. The atmosphere is very nice and we were seated at a good table. Thanks 35 Steaks for an excellent meal!

1  Thank 2Here4Fun

Reviewed March 25, 2013

I liked the coupon I received upon check-in for a free glass of champagne - no purchase necessary. I had a fun time at the bar, enjoying my champagne and the comraderie of fellow bar patrons, concert-goers, the receptions hosts at the door, and the bartenders. I didn't have time to dine there this time, but I will next time based on my very positive and fun experience having a drink at the bar!

Reviewed March 20, 2013

The bar tender was very accommodating, even tho it was close to closing. Nice guy. Great chopped salad.

Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

Best meal I ever ate... Cost is high.. We spent about 240.00.. Worth evey last cent... It was our wedding night... We were treated like royalty!!

Reviewed March 7, 2013

I have eaten here twice, but probably never again. I loved it the first time in May 2012. It was so good - I had the steak with the foie gras on it. It was unbelievable, so delicious. But I tried it again in January and it was good - but not $60 good. The cooks at Outback could have reached a better temp for medium. Oh well. But here is a tip if you like sauteed spinach. For $8 (high? no not really) you get about 1/2 a pound of cooked spinach. Everyone that likes spinach knows this would take 4-5 pounds of raw spinach...

Good service. Nice atmosphere.