“Wonderfull balloon rid”

and up
Las Vegas Hot Air Balloon Ride
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The Sunrise Hot-Air Balloon ride is the most unique way to fly over Las Vegas. Gently floating over Las Vegas with the Strip to the east, travel wherever the wind takes you for approximately 1 hour before landing to enjoy a champagne toast. As you float in the sky, enjoy the feeling of peace and tranquility as you experience unobstructed 360-degree views of Las Vegas and the gorgeous surrounding landscape. Your balloon flight begins in the southwest valley, with scenic views of Las Vegas' residential areas, the renowned Las Vegas Strip to the east and the majestic Red Rock Mountains and Red Rock Canyon to the west. Floating in silence, you will hardly realize you're moving as you move with the wind.Your Las Vegas balloon ride is sure to be the highlight of your Vegas vacation.
Reviewed June 19, 2014

Larry,the pickup van driver, was right on time as promised at 4:30am. Greeted us with smiles and laughter to help get the day started in a positive mood. Delivered us and several other passengers to the lift off site which was on the southwest side of town. When we arrive there were several crew members already starting to fill the balloons. Shortly after that we boarded the balloon with Sheldon which is a wonderful pilot and very personable. This guy is very experienced with ballooning and makes you feel safe and secure as you are floating with the winds. As we floated up and down he explained his actions he was doing to catch different wind currents to direct the balloon. Took us down in the canyons to get wonderful views and up and over mountains. As we started landing the entire crew was there to greet us. After the balloon landed Sheldon set up a table out in the desert with champagne and treats to explain the history of ballooning. These guys did a wonderful job of bringing a wonderful vacation to a end. Nothing but praise to this crew. Nothing disappointing about this.

2  Thank STRICK47
Jason A, Director of Sales at Vegas Balloon Rides, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2014

That was an awesome review! Thrilled to read about your experience with Vegas Balloon Rides. Sheldon and the crew do a fantastic job, and are very popular with our guests. Being in a hot air balloon high above the valley, is a unique and once in a lifetime experience. Thank you for choosing Vegas Balloon Rides, and for the great review.

Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

My balloon ride was June 2 . The guys were brilliant so enthusiastic and passionate especially Sheldon. We had a great ride it was my first time up in a hot air balloon, i wasnt nervous and i had no need to be. Wonderful views and friendly people in the balloon. I struggled getting out but had arrived the night before from scotland and was tired. Customer service was great too, i had a groupon and redeemed it in the UK by accident. Was helped by Barry who was top class and also Lisa who.helped me to.book. You guys are awesome !!!

1  Thank lorna234

Lorna,

That is great! Glad you had such a great time. Yes, Sheldon and the crew are fantastic they all love what they do, and it shows. I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience on Tripadvisor.com, and for choosing Vegas Balloon Rides. Hope to see you again.

Reviewed June 7, 2014

I went up in the balloon in May 2014! It was the best experience of my life! So glad I finally got to do this. I would go again in a heartbeat! The view was breathtaking, the pilots were awesome and full of information on the area. They pointed out everything they knew to us. My daughter and I just loved it. I got in before the basket was filled with air, to ease my entrance, was quite fun to crawl into it and hang on! We stayed up for a long time and went real far. Was fun to help the crew deflate the balloon after and fold it up too. Enjoyed our champagne toast and time to talk wtih everyone afterwards.

Thanks Vegas Balloon Rides, can't wait to do it again! Ginger T.

1  Thank GuardMom
Jason A, Director of Sales at Vegas Balloon Rides, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2014

Ginger T.,

Great to read about your experience. Glad you and your daughter had such a wonderful time. It is such an awesome experience. Floating high above the valley with a 360 degree view of the entire valley. It is such a unique feeling, lighter than air flight, everyone should do it at least once. Glad you enjoyed helping the crew pack the balloon up, and the champagne and conversation post flight. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience, and for choosing Vegas Balloon Rides. Hope to see you again.

Reviewed May 31, 2014

Booked a balloon ride a few weeks before our trip to Vegas, the night before our ride we were told the ride was cancelled due to the weather. I asked if we could reschedule our trip and we were given a date at the end of the next week... days after we would leave Vegas and return home. We were given a partial refund on our booking so lost out $100 for nothing. I do not recommend booking this ride and risking losing money.

7  Thank slayergirl411

Thanks for sharing your experience. Sorry to hear we had to cancel due to unsafe flying conditions. It is also unfortunate we were unable to re-schedule you. When it comes to flying the pilots have a saying "I would rather be on the ground wishing I was in the air, than in the air wishing I was on the ground." Safety is our number one priority, and we will always err on the side of caution. Regarding the partial refund, unfortunately, do to all the credit card fees, and admin fees we are only able to give a partial refund on processed transactions. Once sorry, for your experience, and truly appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

WOW WOW WOW what a great thing to do in Vegas I bought this early morning balloon ride for my fiancé and myself for a birthday surprise
We were picked up at exactly the pre arranged time and place
And on arrival were greeted by Sheldon our pilot a smashing chap, very knowledgeable about the areas we flew over and local folklore and history of Nevada and it's surrounding states
I would recommend this trip to anyone. It was safe fun and one of the best things I have ever done
Thank you so much to the ground crew who work very hard in pursuing the balloon from the ground and on landing rock up with champagne and nibbles
Sincere thanks
Steve & Jan Milton Keynes England

2  Thank Stephen M

Steve and Jan,

Thanks so much for flying with Vegas Balloon Rides, and Happy Belated Birthday. Thrilled to hear about your experience. Sheldon and the crew work very hard to offer the best experience possible to our guests. I will be sure to let Sheldon know he is a smashing chap. Love that phrase smashing chap, very cool. Anyway, appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Hope to see you again.