“Balloon Ride of a lifetime!”

Vegas Balloon Rides
and up
Las Vegas Sunset Hot Air Balloon Ride
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The Sunrise Hot-Air Balloon ride is the most unique way to fly over Las Vegas. Gently floating over Las Vegas with the Strip to the east, travel wherever the wind takes you for approximately 1 hour before landing to enjoy a champagne toast. As you float in the sky, enjoy the feeling of peace and tranquility as you experience unobstructed 360-degree views of Las Vegas and the gorgeous surrounding landscape. Your balloon flight begins in the southwest valley, with scenic views of Las Vegas' residential areas, the renowned Las Vegas Strip to the east and the majestic Red Rock Mountains and Red Rock Canyon to the west. Floating in silence, you will hardly realize you're moving as you move with the wind.Your Las Vegas balloon ride is sure to be the highlight of your Vegas vacation.
Reviewed June 7, 2014

I went up in the balloon in May 2014! It was the best experience of my life! So glad I finally got to do this. I would go again in a heartbeat! The view was breathtaking, the pilots were awesome and full of information on the area. They pointed out everything they knew to us. My daughter and I just loved it. I got in before the basket was filled with air, to ease my entrance, was quite fun to crawl into it and hang on! We stayed up for a long time and went real far. Was fun to help the crew deflate the balloon after and fold it up too. Enjoyed our champagne toast and time to talk wtih everyone afterwards.

Thanks Vegas Balloon Rides, can't wait to do it again! Ginger T.

1  Thank GuardMom
Jason A, Director of Sales at Vegas Balloon Rides, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2014

Ginger T.,

Great to read about your experience. Glad you and your daughter had such a wonderful time. It is such an awesome experience. Floating high above the valley with a 360 degree view of the entire valley. It is such a unique feeling, lighter than air flight, everyone should do it at least once. Glad you enjoyed helping the crew pack the balloon up, and the champagne and conversation post flight. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience, and for choosing Vegas Balloon Rides. Hope to see you again.

Reviewed May 31, 2014

Booked a balloon ride a few weeks before our trip to Vegas, the night before our ride we were told the ride was cancelled due to the weather. I asked if we could reschedule our trip and we were given a date at the end of the next week... days after we would leave Vegas and return home. We were given a partial refund on our booking so lost out $100 for nothing. I do not recommend booking this ride and risking losing money.

7  Thank slayergirl411

Thanks for sharing your experience. Sorry to hear we had to cancel due to unsafe flying conditions. It is also unfortunate we were unable to re-schedule you. When it comes to flying the pilots have a saying "I would rather be on the ground wishing I was in the air, than in the air wishing I was on the ground." Safety is our number one priority, and we will always err on the side of caution. Regarding the partial refund, unfortunately, do to all the credit card fees, and admin fees we are only able to give a partial refund on processed transactions. Once sorry, for your experience, and truly appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

WOW WOW WOW what a great thing to do in Vegas I bought this early morning balloon ride for my fiancé and myself for a birthday surprise
We were picked up at exactly the pre arranged time and place
And on arrival were greeted by Sheldon our pilot a smashing chap, very knowledgeable about the areas we flew over and local folklore and history of Nevada and it's surrounding states
I would recommend this trip to anyone. It was safe fun and one of the best things I have ever done
Thank you so much to the ground crew who work very hard in pursuing the balloon from the ground and on landing rock up with champagne and nibbles
Sincere thanks
Steve & Jan Milton Keynes England

2  Thank Stephen M

Steve and Jan,

Thanks so much for flying with Vegas Balloon Rides, and Happy Belated Birthday. Thrilled to hear about your experience. Sheldon and the crew work very hard to offer the best experience possible to our guests. I will be sure to let Sheldon know he is a smashing chap. Love that phrase smashing chap, very cool. Anyway, appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Hope to see you again.

Reviewed May 21, 2014

We have been on this attraction twice now and it just gets better and better. The pilots are wonderful and we have a full explanation of what we are seeing from the air. After the flight we are treated to cracking open a bottle of bubbly and some cheese and cracker.This attraction is Not to be confused with the one off of the street Allen.I am not talking about that one. As far as a cancellation you have to follow the promps on the phone the night before and ALL is good.

1  Thank Theresa L

Theresa,

WOW! That is great to hear when we have repeat flyers. Glad you have such a great time. Really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Thank you for choosing Vegas Balloon Rides, hope to see you a third, and fourth and fifth time. LOL.

Reviewed May 16, 2014

Sheldon was super nice and funny. The ride was amazing even though our landing was harder than usual. I would do it again any time!

1  Thank Maymart0

Awesome! Glad to read you has such a great time. Sheldon is very popular with our guests. He is a great pilot, and an asset to our company. Yes, the landings can be very exciting some mornings. Thanks for flying with us, and for sharing your experience on Tripadvisor.com.