“Awesome”

and up
Las Vegas Sunset Hot Air Balloon Ride
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The Sunrise Hot-Air Balloon ride is the most unique way to fly over Las Vegas. Gently floating over Las Vegas with the Strip to the east, travel wherever the wind takes you for approximately 1 hour before landing to enjoy a champagne toast. As you float in the sky, enjoy the feeling of peace and tranquility as you experience unobstructed 360-degree views of Las Vegas and the gorgeous surrounding landscape. Your balloon flight begins in the southwest valley, with scenic views of Las Vegas' residential areas, the renowned Las Vegas Strip to the east and the majestic Red Rock Mountains and Red Rock Canyon to the west. Floating in silence, you will hardly realize you're moving as you move with the wind.Your Las Vegas balloon ride is sure to be the highlight of your Vegas vacation.
Reviewed December 11, 2013

My husband and I took an early morning flight in Vegas with Sheldon whose professionalism, enthusiasm and anecdotes throughout took this from a wonderful once in a lifetime experience to an "OMG WE ARE SO LUCKY WOW" Once in a lifetime experience. The views were incredible and we were looked after so well - definitely well worth getting out of bed at 5am for!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank KentishMaid77
Jason A, Director of Sales at Vegas Balloon Rides, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2014

Glad to hear about your OMG WE ARE SO LUCKY WOW experience. That was a fun review to read. I couldn't agree with you more about Sheldon. He is very popular with the passengers. Sheldon loves what he does, and it shows with feedback like yours. Glad you had such a great time, and hope to see you again.

Happy New Year,

Reviewed December 9, 2013

Sunday, November 10, 2013. I had been watching the sky in North Las Vegas every day for a week prior to our departure to experience the Las Vegas Balloon Ride. The weather had been rainy and I hadn't seen a balloon in the sky all week. Saturday night the weather was cold and damp and I did not think the balloon would depart Sunday morning. Early Sunday morning Randy from the chase team called to ask where I was. I explained that I thought it was canceled, he said if I can be here in 20 minutes, the ride is on. I contacted my grandson Finley and met the balloon at the departure point. Everyone in Sheldon's crew were exceptional, explaining safety procedures and what to expect in the sky. The trip was awesome for my grandson and myself, the chase team even took my wife along to experience us land. This is definitely a ride you must experience when visiting Las Vegas. Thanks Las Vegas Balloon Rides and Sheldon's crew.

This review was posted Accidently on Las Vegas Balloon Rides, I Apologies to Vegas Balloon Ride for the error. Vegas Balloon Rides was an exceptional, awesome trip....Thanks

1  Thank Robert D
Jason A, Director of Sales at Vegas Balloon Rides, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2013

Robert,

Hey great to read about you experience with Vegas Balloon Rides. I think that is a great way to spend some quality time with your grandson. I am sure he must have been amazed, and thrilled to go on an adventure with you. Thank you for all the wonderful comments, and for sharing your experience on Tripadvisor.com.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

What a wonderful way to start out my birthday celebrations! The staff were so professional, funny and efficient. We were picked up at our hotel, taken to the launch site, and instructed on all the right and wrong things to do. We even had pictures taken inside the balloon! Up, up and away....fabulous morning and ending with champagne, snacks and story telling from our pilot. Thanks everyone for making this a memorable day!

1  Thank Pamela_lover_travel

Happy Belated Birthday! Starting your day floating high above the valley in a hot-air balloon is an amazing way to celebrate your birthday. Glad to hear Vegas Balloon Rides could create such a memorable experience. Thanks for sharing your experience, and for celebrating your birthday with Vegas Balloon Rides.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

This was at the top of our bucket list, we started the day watching our crew inflate the balloon. once it was 3/4 inflated they let us go inside the balloon for pictures. when the balloon was filled we climbed in the basket and off we went. It was amazing. Our pilot Kevin could not have been nicer, he was doing everything possible to make this our day to remember. If you could not get the picture you wanted once in the air he would turn the balloon so you could. When you land if you choose you can help pack the balloon, the crew were great, after the work is done it's champagne and story time. It was a day we will never forget.

Rick,

Thrilled you had such and amazing experience. It isn't tough to do in hot-air balloon. It truly is a unique and magical experience. We get lots of guests that fly with us because it is a bucket list item, so glad we could help you cross that off your list. Thanks for the great review, and for flying with Vegas Balloon Rides.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

First ballooning experience, can't wait to try another! We used a groupon for this flight, which made it an awesome deal, as well as a fabulous experience. Pilots and crew were so friendly, and made sure we had a great time from start to finish, from encouraging us to go inside balloon as it was filling, to suggesting some great photo shots. The flight was exciting on the way up- that flame above you is somewhat unnerving, with the noise and heat, but within seconds you are floating away from the ground, and all is peaceful, and beautiful. I loved watching the second balloon take off beneath us. The landing was kind of surprising, as I envisioned gliding softly back to earth, but you do get a bump oe two, but no problem as you are told to brace yourself against the pads. Even helping out with the packing of the balloon was easy, and fun, and then on to the mimosas, and snacks, and a great camaraderie with all participants. I have a fear of heights, but for some reason, I was good with the whole experience. Can't wait to do another one!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Jason A, Director of Sales at Vegas Balloon Rides, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2013

Debra,

Thanks for the great review! Glad to hear you had such a great time. Flying in a hot air balloon is an amazing experience that everyone should try at least once in their life. Thanks again for such a detailed review. Hope to see you again.

Cheers,