“Vegas Balloon Rides”

Vegas Balloon Rides
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The Sunrise Hot-Air Balloon ride is the most unique way to fly over Las Vegas. Gently floating over Las Vegas with the Strip to the east, travel wherever the wind takes you for approximately 1 hour before landing to enjoy a champagne toast. As you float in the sky, enjoy the feeling of peace and tranquility as you experience unobstructed 360-degree views of Las Vegas and the gorgeous surrounding landscape. Your balloon flight begins in the southwest valley, with scenic views of Las Vegas' residential areas, the renowned Las Vegas Strip to the east and the majestic Red Rock Mountains and Red Rock Canyon to the west. Floating in silence, you will hardly realize you're moving as you move with the wind.Your Las Vegas balloon ride is sure to be the highlight of your Vegas vacation.
Reviewed July 23, 2013

We had such a great time at Vegas Balloon Rides. All the guys were really friendly and accommodating. They didn't hesitate to take pictures for us and chat while we waited to jump in. It was tons of fun and we were able to see Vegas from a totally different point of view. We looked down at the city, red rock, and we went right over Wet N Wild (which looked like Candyland from above!) It was a blast and I would recommend Vegas Balloon Rides to everyone. After we landed, our "pilot" told us a funny story over snacks and mimosas! It's definitely worth the money, check them out!!!!

1  Thank Lorin R
Jason A, Director of Sales at Vegas Balloon Rides, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2013

Thrilled to hear you had such a great ride with Vegas Balloon Rides. I couldn't agree more about the unique perspective that you get floating in a hot air balloon. Hot air ballooning provides a unique experience, and is a great way to get a 360 degree, unobstructed view of Las Vegas. Thanks for the great review, and for choosing Vegas Balloon Rides.

Have a great day!

in 25 reviews
"high winds"
"afraid of heights"
in 16 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
"through groupon"
"great pilot"
in 8 reviews
"great ride"
"great sense of humor"
"great company"
"safety briefing"

Reviewed July 18, 2013

I have always wanted to do a hot air balloon ride so when I saw a Groupon for one in Vegas I jumped at the chance...I was not disappointed! What a cool experience it was...the balloonist, Sheldon, really knew his stuff and was very informative and entertaining. It's so peaceful and calming being up in the balloon, you barely feel like you're moving at all. Great views of the landscape and the strip in the distance. After landing they have a champagne brunch before bringing you right back to the doorstep of your hotel. My only criticism would be that as the ad stated it is a sunrise hot air balloon ride, myself and the 3 others in my group each assumed we would be watching the sun rise while already up in the balloon...having never taken a hot air balloon ride before we had no idea that the balloon would still need to be set up after we arrived. As such it was about 8am before we really got up and running and the sun had long risen by then. Regardless of that though, it was still one of the most amazing experiences ever!!

1  Thank Staycee80

Glad Vegas Balloon Rides could provide you with an amazing experience! It is not hard to have a great time walking with the winds in a hot-air balloon. It is an incredible experience! I couldn't agree with you more about the peaceful and calming experience of floating over the Vegas Valley. Sheldon will be thrilled to hear you had such a great time. Thanks for the review and for flying with Vegas Balloon Rides.

Thanks again,

Reviewed June 19, 2013

Awesome experience, great people, great flight ..... very accommodating :)
I had a bad experience with D&R balloon rides (they canceled my flight 3 times) and I got fed up with them. On the way home, my husband and I stopped by a place where Vegas Balloon rides were getting ready to take off and told them what happened. They were nice enough to take me on their flight. Great customer service and communication ... something that D&R lacks major :( because showing up at 5:30am at a designated location and finding out that the flight that was confirmed the day before is not going to take place is no fun. Luckily Vegas Balloon Rides fixed my frustrations :) Thank you :)

3  Thank E J
Jason A, Director of Sales at Vegas Balloon Rides, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2013

Thanks for the great review! Glad we could offer a solution to your frustrating problem. Vegas Balloon Rides excels at customer service and safety. In todays competitive world, to survive you have to exceed guest expectations, and that is what we do.

Please let us know if you ever want to fly again with Vegas Balloon Rides. It would be a pleasure to offer you another AWESOME drama free experience.

Have a great weekend.

Cheers,

Reviewed June 4, 2013

We booked this through Groupon for an amazing price of $249 for 2 people. We had scheduled for saturday, but it got cancelled due to weather conditions... so, we called to reschedule, and were told it was not available up until thursday of the coming week (our last day in Vegas), we wanted to do it so badly that we took a chance booking it for our last day... and boy did it pay off! We were picked up sharp our hotel, and transported to a nearby Starbucks for free restroom use and breakfast for purchase while the staff prepared the balloons. We had Sheldon pick us up from the hotel and he was also our pilot! Be SURE to ask for him to be your pilot! He is sooo knowledgeable, funny, detailed oriented, and overall very safe. He explained to us the history of hot air ballooning, how the balloon worked, and explained to us a lot of the scenery we were watching before our eyes... let me tell you, there is NO feeling of movement whatsoever up there... you just lift off and feel like you are being embraced by the wind... there is no vertigo, no nothing, it is just oh so smooth! And to finish it off after a great and safe landing by Sheldon... a toast with Mimosas (orange juice and champagne) with all the fellow passengers and some fruits, cookies, hams and cheeses....! just perfect, you will not regret it!!!

3  Thank Heriberto D

That is a great deal! How much did Sheldon pay you to write such a glowing review, because it wasn't enough, just kidding. Sheldon deserves every bit of it, he is a great pilot, and the guests love him. I am glad you had such a great experience, and your review of the actual flying experience is spot on. There is no feeling of movement. It is almost like your are stationary in the balloon, and the world is moving around you.

It is a MAGICAL experience! I think everyone should try it, at least once.

Hope to see you again, and have a great weekend.

Cheers,