“A real treat”

Tacos el Gordo
Ranked #40 of 4,794 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Mexican, Latin, Fast Food
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: The Strip
San Diego
“A real treat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2013

This ain't your average taco joint. They have several in San Diego and when we saw it in Las Vegas, we just had to go in. This place does not disappoint. Their tacos are about as Mexican as it gets. Their salsas... delicious, and don't forget to ask for some grilled onions. Squeeze a little lime on them and enjoy. Compaired to the high priced gruel you'll get at some of the casinos, this place is heaven, and very inexpensive. This is one not to miss.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank adnval

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
Dublin, Ireland
“You got to try it”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2013

$2 tacos are the real deal. Try the fries for the laugh as they would feed six people. Friendly staff. Tables both inside and out

Visited January 2013
pgh, pa
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2013

After reading about this place on tripadvisor, my husband and I decided to check it out while in Vegas in January 2013. It was AWESOME! We got a half-order of the carne asada fries and 1 spicy pork taco. Total = $7. And we didn't finish the fries! The food is all made right in front of you. The restaurant is VERY clean and service quick. The staff is very friendly; spoke English with us. There were no chicken options on the menu but there is a vegetable quesadilla. The food was delicious and filling. Definitely get the half-order of fries~ it is huge. I can't imagine the full order! They have outdoor seating, however, it wasn't super warm when we were there, so we sat inside. The place was very busy, and we were there around 1:30-2 pm. The only negative I could mention is the location. It is way down the south end of the strip, closer to Circus Circus. We drove from the Flamingo. I would most definitely go again next time I am in Vegas! My husband wanted to go there again during this trip :0)

• Visited January 2013
Vernon, BC
“IN LOVE!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2013

In my 4 days in Vegas I ate here like every day...whether in during the day or on my way back to my hotel in the middle of the night...their tacos de adobada are amazing!!!

Visited January 2013
Kansas City, Kansas
“Carne Asada Nachos”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2013

Carne Asada + Nachos + Cheese + Guacamole = the best tasting Nachos that you could ever have! Service was excellent

Visited December 2012