“Great place to try”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Neighborhood: The Strip
Reviewed November 30, 2012

We went on a reccomendation and it was great. Not somewhere you would expect to just stop by. It's in a strip mall just past the Wynn Hotel. The food was so good! Street tacos for $2.00 a piece, but so full of meat. The spicy pork has so much flavor. We also had the Carne Asada fries, you will need to share. It was $10.00 but there was so much meat, even two of us could not finish it. There is a half order but it's not on the menu, you just have to ask. The food is prepared right in front of you and the people are very friendly. Even if there is a long line, go anyway, the lines move very quickly.

1  Thank Lisa60653

Reviewed November 16, 2012

All I can say is Yum! I still salivate at the thought of the meal I recently had here. Everything my friends and I got was delicious. We tried different variations of Tacos, and they are all awesome. The big prize winner for me was the carne asada fries. I have had many, and I have deemed some that were the best I have tried from many hole in the wall restaurants...but this one takes the prize. It is by far the best tasting carne asada fries I have ever eaten. The meat is smoked, and you can taste it. The fries are thin and crispy, and the rest of the ingredients are fresh so you get such a great aroma and taste out of every bite. It is a huge portion as well, so share it with your friends!

4  Thank acwong27
Reviewed November 14, 2012

5 years ago, I went to Guadalaraja and had tacos al pastor that I have been dreaming of since then. I have not been able to find anything close to how good they were, even in the Yucatan. When I read on TA that this place had al pastors, I just had to try it and boy, was I not disappointed.... These are the best tacos I have had north of the border (and they even beat some I have had in Mexico). They also gave me a plate of roasted green onions and chili that was also quite tasty. I think I will have to go back again before the end of my Vegas vacation. Food on the strip is usually pretty bad or overpriced but this is the bet find so far. LOVED IT!

3  Thank gaspezee
Reviewed November 13, 2012

They have a variety of tacos and other delicious food made to order with cilantro and other great spices. They are close to Circus Circus and the Riviera and definitely worth a trip.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

I told my friend that I wanted some Mexican food, he said there's a great taco shop on the strip, wasn't sure what to expect. When we arrived, it was around 1pm and they were pretty busy, there were several lines to stand in for different items, a little confusing, but when I got to the front of the line, the staff were very helpful and friendly.

My friends and I ordered several different items, all were fabulous! In my opinion, it's the best Mexican food in Las Vegas, everything was homemade and delicious, I will always go there again when I'm in vegas.

This is not a big fancy restaurant, they have some outdoor and indoor tables, nothing fancy, the neighborhood not so good, they have security on the premises.

1  Thank randyc757