2,580 results
All reviews convention center full kitchen off the strip one bedroom suite washer and dryer monorail station game room convenience store starbucks coffee home away from home jacuzzi tub nice pool time share trade show sofa bed the north end easy access
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The daily 25 dollar fee for use of amenities is not optional even if you don't use them. They should use the word required and stop listing the services as if it's optional. Road construction blocking access also.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with RCI
HiltonGrandVacations, General Manager at Hilton Grand Vacations On Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your review. I am very sorry for your inconvenience and disappointment. All fees are disclosed at the time of booking. Access to our resort during the city's road construction was available via a brief detour. If we can further assist, please contact our resort directly.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I like the resort in general
I feel that the extra $25.00 / day seems somewhat of a cash grab after paying maintenance dues at home resort, paying annual RCI fees and paying the exchange fee...what is next??
RCI exchanges will out price the average consumer

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Will stay again, loved this place. Felt like home away from home. Was very impressed. Nice to have some quiet time away from the strip. Super relaxing. Very accommodating in every way possible. They never said no.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Grand Vacations
HiltonGrandVacations, General Manager at Hilton Grand Vacations On Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for your review. I am so happy you enjoyed our resort and had a relaxing visit with us. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We have been coming to this hotel for many years and always feel welcomed and enjoy our stay. In our opinion much better than being on the strip with free parking and near the monorail. Will return again when we return again to LV

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Room was decent, but the sinks drainage was bad the sinks overflowed, when I turned up the air to 72 it smelled like something was burning for about 2 minutes. No shuttle to the airport or to the strip. Because I was not staying 7 days I had no cleaning service, but had to pay a cleaning fee so my room could be cleaned after I leave even though is was going to be cleaned anyway. I had to pay a total of 130.00 extra in fee's when I checked in. but no services

Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with RCI

Thank you for your review. I am very sorry we did not meet your expectations and I apologize for the inconvenience. I can see you made your reservation via RCI, all fees are disclosed at the time of booking, so our guests can make an informed choice. If we can further assist, please contact our resort directly.