Hilton Grand Vacations on Paradise (Convention Center)
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
W Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
  • Breakfast included
Fun City Motel(Las Vegas)
Holiday Motel(Las Vegas)
Aztec Inn(Las Vegas)
  • Restaurant
2,161 results
All reviewsfull kitchenoff the stripkaren avenueone bedroom suitemonorail stationwasher and dryerconvenience storestarbucks coffeehome away from homejacuzzi tubtime sharenice poolquiet hoteltrade showeasy accessthe north endsofa bed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 22, 2013

My brothers and I use this wonderful, "out of the way" but still in the heart of Vegas for our annual Brother Reunion. Words cannot express what they do for us to make our stay absolutely the best. Between my brothers and I we travel the world and are all Diamond status with Hilton but this is our favorite property of them all. It is perfect size and has no casino. The pool area is just perfect and when the five of us 50 year olds get in the pool they pretty much clear out as we are settling old wrestling scores. No matter what you may read negative, call Bob personally and tell him that Jay and his brothers sent you and you will be very pleasantly pleased!

Room Tip: Call them direct ALWAYS! Ask for Bob and tell them Jay and his brothers from the famous rock group sent you!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 19, 2013

We stayed here for 5 nights and were very pleased. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The only draw back is this is not a casino hotel but the plus side is it is quiet and peaceful. The beds were very comfortable and the rooms were huge. We got the 2 bedroom and it was like an apartment. The valet service is well worth the extra $5 a day as we left several times a day and did not have to mess with extra walking after walking the strip which is exhausting in itself. We would stay here again. The prices in the small market in the hotel are on the pricey side best to buy drinks at the store and bring in if possible. $12 for a six ok of beer

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank TexasTourist66
Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

Actually I stayed at this location twice by myself in 2009 and 2010. The first time I stayed I received and upgrade from a studio suite to a 1bd em suite with a Jacuzzi :) This room was super fantastic, clean and modern. Next time my husband will accompany me:). This location was away from the strip so I had to take the monorail to the strip area. Also you have to be aware of which building you are staying because there are other Hilton vacation buildings .. They didn't offer complimentary breakfast but the luxury of being away from the crowded strip and the condo feel of the room trumped the breakfast issue. Will stay there again! !! Hilton lives up to their name:)

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed February 16, 2013

I stayed here for one night for a conference and while we did have problems locating the corret Hilton at first (there are a few Hiltons and I think two with the same name - Grand Vacations Club and the cab driver took us to the wrong one, so be sure you give them the address too if you are taking a cab).

Check in was fine and although, this hotel was a bit more dated then the other Grand Vacations we ended up in the first place. This one on Karen Avenue was fine, very basic. I was pleasantly surprised that there was a kitchen in the room - good for vacationing families or keeping costs down - rather than eating out all the time.

When I checked in, front desk gave me two complimentary bottles of water, which was a nice touch. You also get free water in the room too. Wifi is complimentary in the room too! This was a great feature, as I've stayed in many hotels in Vegas and NONE offered free wifi in the rooms (usually the charge in the room rate or make you pay separately).

My room was opposite the area where you get the ice and that but it didn't pose much of a problem for me, I didn't hear a thing from it.

The front desk and bell man - were nice and friendly.

There is a little deli within the hotel, the food is fairly priced and good. The choice of food is limited though. They do have a large area for you to sit and chill inside too - I think it even had a pool table.

The lifts have a security system that you would need to swipe your room key to move the lift, which is good, but annoying when you want to come down - as you need to swipe the key just to get to the lobby also.

The hotel is within walking distance to the convention center, which was very useful.

The hotel is not within walking distance to the Strip. So, you would need to catch a cab to get something nice for dinner or do and see things!

I would give this rating 3.5 but I cannot because it won't let me, but the stay was better than the average rating it made me give, yet it was not very good for a 4 out of 5 rating.

I would possibly stay here again for business at the convention center.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
hiltongrandvacations, Manager at Hilton Grand Vacations on Paradise (Convention Center), responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at our hotel. You are correct about our location, but having the address available is always helpful for the cab drivers here in this town so guests are dropped off at the correct location without having more fees. Our property was recently renovated last year, from all 419 guest room suites, activity lounge, quiet/business center area to our main lobby. And although our location is a block away from the strip, one can always take a cab or the wonderful monorail system that takes you from the LVH Hotel to the MGM. We hope you visit us again soon.

Jessica Dupont
Resort Director

Reviewed February 16, 2013

Exchanged through RCI. Had 2 bedroom and 1 bedroom suites. Updated, lovely furnishings and great beds and pillows. Quiet and convenient gym, pool and deli/store that made great paninis to order. Have to drive to strip but you could walk to the Las Vegas Hilton casino if you didn't want to go to the strip. Recommend highly for near strip lodging.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family