We really enjoy the location of this resort. 1 mile off the strip, if you need to get there. We spend most of our time at off strip casinos.
The resort itself is secure. It is starting to show some wear but they do keep it up. I feel the housekeeping could be a little better. Nothing major, just dust that should be an easy fix.
We look the idea of being able to just get up, make breakfast and not have to rush out. While we do eat all our dinners out (not vacation for me if I have to cook), it is nice to be able to come back and sit, relax and have snacks and drinks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ideal Choice for Your Las Vegas Vacation Getaway Westgate Flamingo Bay Resort in Las Vegas, Nevada, provides guests all the comforts of a fully furnished home, all within minutes of Las Vegas attractions, nonstop gaming action, world-class dining, shopping opportunities and trendy nightlife. Each of the spacious one- and two-bedroom villas at Westgate Flamingo Bay Resort features a fully equipped kitchen, queen sleeper sofa, separate living and dining areas, cable TV with premium channels and full bath with jetted tub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Vegas.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Westgate Flamingo Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westgate Flamingo Bay At Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Westgate Flamingo Bay Las Vegas