“Its one of my top 5”
Review of The Barrymore

The Barrymore
Reserve with OpenTable
The Barrymore is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #281 of 4,842 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Between Las Vegas Blvd and Paradise Road
Transit: Las Vegas Transit 24 hours.
Description: Contemporary American Cuisine
las vegas
“Its one of my top 5”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I love this place since the first time I went there. Beenback now more than a dozen times.

Its the style of service, the food, the ambiance. There is nothing not to like. And not as many people are hip to it yet.

Love the burger, the lobster roll rocks, try the grilled calamari and go to the scallops or duck. Im an never disappointed and the servers will help you narrow down your choices. Has a upscale supper club feel, each room is unique.

Try it, the place is special.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank allpro245

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
“A Hidden Gem”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Small intimate dining room. Make a reservation there are not many seats. Amazing Service, Amazing food! A hidden gem off the strip in the Royal resort.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank robbiefitz
“The best diner in vegas”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

We order the octopus app and was very tender, i was very surprised, the armory on the flavors and my cocktail The Barrymore, is out of this world, i order the bone in ribeye and my wife the filet mignon, the steaks were cooked to perfection and for sides we order the lobster macnchesse and the lobster corn, both were delicious and the service very professional , the restaurant has his own style, the ambience is inviting i can wait to go back again

Kansas City, Missouri
“Wonderful Ambience”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Excellent service even though our server had a very large group that were seated before us. I was a bit disappointed in my meal. I ordered the filet and at first thought I just did not request it be cooked right-it was a thick cut and I asked for it to be cooked medium rare. It was tough. I was expecting more for a $38.00 steak. My husband had the bone-in ribeye. It was pricey as well $44.00 but he said it was delicious. I've read nothing but good things on this site and that was the main reason we chose to go here. Overall it was a very good experience and I would go back but not before I tried other restaurants.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Kalipari
“Best restaurant in Vegas!...if you don't like French food, which I don't.”
Reviewed September 25, 2012 via mobile

I had night's special, black grouper with white truffle sauce. Best piece of fish I've ever had!!! I've eaten at a multitude of much more expensive places that even specialize in seafood so for this little place to impress me like that deserves the "best" badge. Amongst the places we ate in Vegas, this by far earned the all around best food and best value. Even with drinks our bill was $50 less than the other places. The only thing was the bartender. My wife's cocktails were terrible, but they replaced the first one for free...she didn't want to say anything on the second. My beer was great though haha!