“Best of The Best In Las Vegas!!!”

No photo provided
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch
Neighborhood: The Strip
Poplar Bluff,Missouri
“Best of The Best In Las Vegas!!!”
Reviewed January 24, 2014 via mobile

I live in Missouri south of St.Louis and go to Las Vegas at least two to four times a year. One of the first places that I head for is this place. I am a foodie and can't believe that this place doesn't have hundreds of Excellent Reviews. This place hasn't had a food star visit their place from one of the food TV Shows to hype it up, but this place couldn't be more deserving as the several times that I have been there the food is always wonderful and fabulous. Give it a try and tell'em Steve sent you. By the way I have no vested interest in this place, nor do I personally know any of the people that work there that gives the great service and FANTASTIC FOOD. I just Love good FANTASTIC FOOD.

Visited August 2013

Phoenix, Arizona
“Made my wife sick”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

I don't like writing a bad review but this place was really awful. My jambalaya was nothing more than Rice a Roni with a Cajun spice mix tossed in, and the crab legs my wife ordered ended up giving her intestinal trouble. House, techno and dub step pounded out of the speakers at the pain level while our indifferent waiter ignored us. There are many places in Las Vegas to get great southern cooking. This is NOT one of them. Don't waste your time here.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank James T
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Best Spicy Crab Seasoning in Vegas”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

The ambiance was great here. At first the staff was kind of standoffish. After we ordered they were a little more outgoing. Its a great price for Snow Crab. The Cajun seasoning and crazy hot was soo good. If you're not used to spicy hot don't get the crazy hot flavor. The crab was juicy.and the catfish was great!

• Visited August 2013
Las Vegas
“Went back for more”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

We went to this restaurant last month and went back again last night for more and it was just as good. We went with friends and selected crayfish, shrimp and clams by the pound. They are delivered in big plastic bags and you eat everything with your hands on the table which is covered with white paper. We also ordered cajun fries and sweet potato fries and both were great. We ordered the cravin cajun sauce mild but they brought us the medium sauce in a bowl so we could try it. At the end of our meal we asked them to put the left over sauce in a container and they offered to give us a container of new sauce to take home at no extra charge. We are already planning our next trip back there.

• Visited July 2013
“Not real Cajun food!”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

Ok, I am picky after living in Louisiana, but this place probably won't make it! Service was "strange" because we had to ask for kid's menu, kid drinks, silverware, & you can't special order anything. We wanted to get just a cup of gumbo, but they only make a bowl for $12.99. This would be a good restaurant for Gordon Ramsey's makeover show! Maybe the staff should take a field trip to Lousiana.

3 Thank Eat4hobby