“Breakfast”

Ranked #187 of 5,482 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: The Strip
Description: At Hash House A Go Go, we keep the fun in food while pulling from the experiences of farm fresh food and serving generous portions of comfort food with a twist.
Reviewed August 22, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I have been here twice and enjoyed it every time. Would highly recommend getting here early to avoid the wait. I would recommend that if you are a party of 1-2, sit at the bar, and order your food there. I ordered the Chorizo and jalapeño hash and my hubby ordered their famous Chicken and Waffles. I loved my dish, chorizo combined with the tomatoes, potatoes, and cheese were amazing!!! Hubby really enjoyed the chicken and waffles. We had to take home our food, huge portions at this restaurant.

Date of visit: August 2016
Brannon R, Owner at Hash House a Go Go, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2016

Thanks for joining us again, Katherine -- it's always nice to see a friendly face! We do tend to get rather busy at certain times, but it definitely looks like you know how to beat the system -- that bar tip is a great one! We couldn't be happier to see how much you enjoyed your meal with us, and we hope to see you again soon.

Till then,
Hash House A Go Go at The Linq

Write a reviewReviews (6,605)

Reviewed August 22, 2016

The chicken fried chicken eggs benedict, an Adam Reichman off food network fame, was unbelievable. I would highly recommend this served along with a big bloody mary. Expect a wait when you go no matter what time you are there. Also, expect to be full when you leave.

Date of visit: June 2016

No, you're unbelievable! Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us, and we couldn't be happier to see how much you enjoyed it all -- that's all we could ask for!

Hope to see you again,

Reviewed August 22, 2016 via mobile

I love this place. Generous portions of yummy goodness. This time I had the salmon and my boyfriend had the ribs. We both loved our meals.

1  Thank tiph2015

Both such delicious options! Thank you for joining us, and we love knowing how much you both enjoyed your time with us -- that's the biggest compliment we could ask for!

Till next time,

Reviewed August 22, 2016 via mobile

Read the reviews before I went and I have to say I have no idea what they were talking about. First the place was upstairs from the casino, well lit, and the service was good (Sunday evevning, not too busy) I had cheddar bacon burger and could not finish it, I am a big guy who rarely has trouble finishing any meal. The rosemary was a great touch on the bun. Fries were good. Two other tables in close proximity and other big dude couldn't finish his chicken and waffles (his lady helped him and they took most of her food in a to go box). Older couple didn't stand a chance even though they were obvious eaters. Young girls at the bar worked their salads over pretty good. For vegas I thought this place was a good value, not so much back home in ky, but close for there too. I highly recommend. No I don't work for them nor do I own stock!

Date of visit: August 2016

Thanks for all those kind words, man -- what can we say that you haven't already?! We really do love what we do here, and it's awesome to know that you were such a fan of the total experience -- that's all we could ask for!

Hope to see you again sometime,

Reviewed August 22, 2016

Hash House is a 'farm type' eatery. The food is not for dieters. I've never seen such large plates. If you eat at this restaurant, plan on sharing a plate with two others. If you dine there regularly, expect to have a weight problem.

Date of visit: June 2016

Thank you for joining us, but we're sorry to see that your experience was not quite in line with expectations. We definitely love what we do here and always strive to show our diners the absolute best we have to offer -- we also always encourage sharing a plate or two whenever possible.

Cheers,