“Hash A Go No”

Ranked #151 of 5,589 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: The Strip
Description: At Hash House A Go Go, we keep the fun in food while pulling from the experiences of farm fresh food and serving generous portions of comfort food with a twist.
Reviewed July 11, 2016 via mobile

Before we went I knew the place was known for large portions for cheap. They were definitely 'large' portions but they weren't that cheap. Further, the portions were simply too big. This restaurant is the gold standard of American excess. There was so much food that just ended up in the garbage! A total waste. If you must go here, SHARE 1 meal amongst at least 2 people but given the size of the pancakes, see picture, 1 breakfast could easily feed 4!!

Date of visit: May 2016
Brannon R, Owner at Hash House a Go Go, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2016

Thank you for joining us for that deliciously filling breakfast, but we're sorry to see that you didn't enjoy your experience as much as we would have hoped. We definitely always strive to leave our diners completely satisfied, and you should never feel about splitting your dish with the table -- sharing is caring, after all!

We'd love for you to give us another opportunity to show you how truly delicious we really are, and we know you will not be disappointed.

Regards,

Reviewed July 11, 2016

Wow! We went to the Hash House A Go Go for the second time around (in November) and it was super! Everything was excellent! My wife had the portabello (yummy) and I had the "hamburger" with blue cheese and cheddar and ALL the toppings! It was more than I really wanted! Of course, every time we went there, everything was excellent! It was not that expensive! I would go back again!!

Date of visit: July 2016

Thanks for visit number two, Karen -- it was wonderful to see you again! We really do love our menu, and we take great pains to only share the absolute best dishes with our guests -- we couldn't be happier to see how much you both enjoyed your meals!

Till next time,

Reviewed July 10, 2016 via mobile

We knew before travelling to Vegas that we wanted to visit this restaurant and we weren't disappointed!

This is possibly the best breakfast I've ever had. So good we went back twice during our five day trip.

We tried a number of the giant (and I mean giant) "flapjack" pancakes which were completely delicious. The brown sugar banana one is to die for. My only advice would be to get one to share! Especially if like us you're from Europe and aren't used to US portion sizes.

I also had the bacon, avocado and Swiss farm scramble with griddled mashed potatoes and a biscuit (a biscuit is basically a savoury scone). Again, incredibly tasty and can't recommend it enough.

The restaurant itself has a great atmosphere and the staff were lovely. We were staying quite nearby at Caesars but if you're staying the other end of the strip it's a bit of a walk. But trust me, it's worth it and you'll need to walk off all that food after!

It is very popular and we saw quite huge queues around late morning. Luckily we were still on uk time and up early so managed to beat the rush! So get there earlier if you can.

Can't say enough to recommend this place. I'm already planning a driving trip across the US next year and will definitely be making a stop in Vegas for this place!

Date of visit: December 2015
Brannon R, Owner at Hash House a Go Go, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2016

Welcome to the Hash House family, Cindy -- we're honored to have you! We really do believe that bigger is better, especially when it comes to breakfast! We couldn't be happier to see how much you enjoyed your meal with us, and you definitely made a delicious choice -- we're particularly proud of those biscuits!

We're already looking forward to seeing you again, and safe travels!

Cheers,

Reviewed July 9, 2016

Hash House a go go is still one of my “go to” restaurants when in Las Vegas.
The last time I was there it was for breakfast. They have, by far the best breakfast in Las Vegas, everything from pancakes, and omelets, to chicken and waffles. During the morning breakfast hours there is at least a 30-45 min wait for a table BUT Hash House a go go serves breakfast ALL Day and the dinner options are just as good…. Without the wait!

While my husband loved that breakfast was served all day, and took advantage of that by ordering the Blueberry Pancakes, I and my friends took advantage of the dinner options. Some of the dishes ordered were the Sage Fried Chicken & Waffles- one of their signature dishes. Two sage fried chicken breasts piled high atop bacon waffles. The Slow cooked Bar B’ Que Pork Ribs. I had those and they were tender, yummy, and served with veggies and mashed potatoes, and the Grilled Pork Tenderloin with a honey mustard glaze and blue cheese mashed potatoes. Each meal is also served with the best buttermilk biscuits with honey butter.

The food at Hash House a go go is SO tasty. Most of the dishes are big enough for two people to share, but it is so nice to order at least 2 dishes to share and taste that way!

The best thing about this visit was that we experienced dinner, AND no wait. So remember you can have breakfast all day long… and later in the day with no wait!!

NOTE: There are several locations in the Las Vegas area. My favorite is located at the Quad!
I can’t wait to go back to Hash House a go go!

Date of visit: July 2016

Thank you so much for being such a fan -- we love getting the chance to share our delicious meals with people who enjoy them as much as we do! It sounds like you really know your way around our menu, and you definitely made some great choices -- we can never get enough of those pork ribs and buttermilk biscuits either!

We're already looking forward to your next visit, so don't be a stranger!

Cheers,

Reviewed July 9, 2016

Went there to eat breakfast. Nice big portions and it looks good. Event better when it also tasted delicious. Good atmosphere.

Date of visit: July 2016
Brannon R, Owner at Hash House a Go Go, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2016

Thanks for joining us, Charley -- breakfast is the most important meal of the day after all! We really do work hard to make our menu as delicious as possible, and we couldn't be happier to see how much you enjoyed both the presentation and the actual flavors!

Till next time,